Bonham Elementary School 1

Posted December 17, 2014
My daughter is in 5th grade and my son is in 2nd grade. When they started that school, I liked it. Mrs. Daily was a very good principal but now she is gone and I strongly disapprove of the school and faculty. My kids have had some bad experiences there and it seems to be getting worse, in my opinion. I am moving so my kids can be zoned to a different school.

Bonham Elementary School 3

Posted November 25, 2013
I gave the school a rating of 3 for the good teachers who I have met who do their best. The problem in this school is the constant change in administration the current one has not managed to maintain what the previous principal Tammie Daily accomplished. They do not offer support for the parents or teachers either they do not know what they are doing or they do not care. It is a shame because as a parent I was excited about the changes implemented by Daily but under Principal Chavez I m not sure about this school anymore.

Posted December 27, 2012
I was a student there from K- 4th grade, and I absolutely loved the teachers and all the activities we did.

Posted March 15, 2012
I went to this school from 2nd grade till 5th grade. Now I am 20 years old, this school is still fresh on my mind. They had wonderful teachers that knew what they were doing and wonderful activities. They had alot of different programs for all kinds. I never failed any grades because they had really good teachers and after school programs to help with kids falling behind. I was in girl scouts, volleyball and art class. I use to love field day, they would have so many thing going on at once.! I love this school and I will never forget any of my childhood memories spent there.

Bonham Elementary School 0

Posted September 21, 2010
This is a very good school, I attended this school as a child and now I want my son to enjoy this school as I did. The teachers are very involved in the students activities and my son has learned alot in the short time school has been in. I am really happy that he likes it.

Posted May 27, 2009

Bonham Elementary School 3

Posted May 02, 2009

Posted August 13, 2008

Posted July 09, 2008
I have three kids at this school and they are all excited about school. They love their teachers and the staff is always willing to help.

Posted July 09, 2008
My son just completed 5th grade at this school. He went to a summer camp for upcoming sixth graders and said he felt like he was the smartest kid in the camp.

Bonham Elementary School
8302 Braes River Drive, Houston, TX  77074
Last modified Bonham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bonham Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top