Bad
Good

My daughter is in 5th grade and my son is in 2nd grade. When they started that school, I liked it. Mrs. Daily was a very good principal but now she is gone and I strongly disapprove of the school and faculty. My kids have had some bad experiences there and it seems to be getting worse, in my opinion. I am moving so my kids can be zoned to a different school.

I gave the school a rating of 3 for the good teachers who I have met who do their best. The problem in this school is the constant change in administration the current one has not managed to maintain what the previous principal Tammie Daily accomplished. They do not offer support for the parents or teachers either they do not know what they are doing or they do not care. It is a shame because as a parent I was excited about the changes implemented by Daily but under Principal Chavez I m not sure about this school anymore.

I was a student there from K- 4th grade, and I absolutely loved the teachers and all the activities we did.

I went to this school from 2nd grade till 5th grade. Now I am 20 years old, this school is still fresh on my mind. They had wonderful teachers that knew what they were doing and wonderful activities. They had alot of different programs for all kinds. I never failed any grades because they had really good teachers and after school programs to help with kids falling behind. I was in girl scouts, volleyball and art class. I use to love field day, they would have so many thing going on at once.! I love this school and I will never forget any of my childhood memories spent there.

This is a very good school, I attended this school as a child and now I want my son to enjoy this school as I did. The teachers are very involved in the students activities and my son has learned alot in the short time school has been in. I am really happy that he likes it.

I have three kids at this school and they are all excited about school. They love their teachers and the staff is always willing to help.

My son just completed 5th grade at this school. He went to a summer camp for upcoming sixth graders and said he felt like he was the smartest kid in the camp.

this school used to be great my child had been gt since first grade until fifth grade the teachers were very caring and involved in these students a great deal of the teachers left the school and so alot of the extra curricular activities left too I have a second grader there now and I am not happy with the way things are now

Last modified Bonham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.