Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

I like the school for my kids. Teachers are good. The school has good programs.

Overall I'm satisfy with Briar Grove elementary. Registration was a little bumpy getting her in, but the transition for her has been amazing. We love her teacher Ms. Clark very much. She is kind, respectful, and truly care about her 5th grade class. The staff is vey hepfully, and briar grove always make sure they include the community.

Develops character: Neutral

Registration was very challenging and the staff needs to be more patience with new comers.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Principal shouts at staff. If she treats staff this way, imagine the kiddoes if they have a bad day!

We found the principal, Eden Jones Hinds, to be manipulative and deceiving...going out of her way to protect a terrible teacher. We ultimately pulled our kids out of the school due to her unprofessional behavior!

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

No teacher, teacher assistant. No professional. Only watch movies and nap. We like teacher. She leave though. Teacher assistant smoke, smoke, smoke. She no care. She no teach

Develops character: Strongly disagree

all they care is numbers. They don't care, about the students, only the reputation and are not willing to admit their mistakes. I asked the whole year to have a different teacher for my Son, the principal finally agreed on it, but never did, and asked many times after

I agreed with all the bad reviews. Is been a struggle for 2 years to get Them to treat my Son and myself with respect. All they do, is ignored, cover their backs and the principal has accuse Me and my Son, base on her criteria of things without even asking first. Labeling Us and telling me Her school doesn't have the resources my Son needs, that public school is not for him. If it weren't because i been after them, He won't be passing this grade, but they made sure I can't register Him for next year. He has Autism and the teacher made him crash the 3rd day of school and couldn't get him back to normal. The ironic things is that they pretend him to respond like if he didn't has it and grade him without caring. My Respect and love for the Counselor

I was wondering if I was the only one having issues with the teachers and staff being rude! All the way down to the lunch lady! My son's teacher is horribly rude. I can't wait for him to leave her class. This is the second teacher we've encountered so far with an attitude. It seems as though they hire ppl that don't like to work with kids. My son has never been in trouble but their attitudes are just simply horrible. I'm really starting to consider moving him at this point with the recent encounter with the principal.

I have sent my children here and I definitely regret it. They are all forced to be IB. My children never have time to spend with the family and are always locked up in their rooms doing projects. Most of the good activities require money. The teachers are HIGHLY rude and obviously don't know how to treat students fairly. The new principal also took the fun out of everything. My children used to come home everyday with smiles on their faces. They actually had fun activities, but now that the school has become IB, there's nothing good about it. When I went to enroll my children, I was treated like a dog. It seemed like I wasn't wanted and neither were my kids. I will never send my children back here again, I suggest you don't either.

Last modified Briargrove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.