Houston, TX
Students enrolled: 1,002

Brookline Elementary School 1

Posted May 26, 2014
This is possibly the worst school ever. From bullying to the rude Front office people. This is a very unorganized school, who can't keep a teacher throughout the whole school year. No one ever returned my phone calls or messages about my daughter being bullied or not giving her breakfast because her teacher misplaced her card. Let's not talk about the teachers not being certified. WORST SCHOOL EVER.

Posted April 29, 2014
Iam a parent of 4 kids that go to this school. Brookline has great teachers that are willing to really help out the students. I have really seen improvements in my kids grades and knowledge every year. Iam glad to say that my children go to this school because they really do their best to help their students.

Posted December 10, 2010
Initially, I was reluctant about Brookline for personal reasons, however, the Faculty and Volunteers have indeed impressed my family and I. My grandchildren attend Brookline and I have seen a significant change in them. 1) their williness to learn, 2) a self confidence 3) their interest in reading and 4) their ability to demonstrate good communication. They enjoy particapating in as many activities offered, they have developed friendship, and learned how to be team players. On behalf of the Perry family thank you Brookline Faculty may you continue with your well appreciated efforts to make a difference. Rec Perry Grandmother

Posted October 31, 2007

Brookline Elementary School
6301 South Loop East, Houston, TX  77087
Last modified Brookline Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brookline Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top