Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Teachers are absent constantly. as i mentioned, the teachers seem to be more absent than the students. papers sent home come with spelling errors in words written by "teachers"

Amount of homework: Agree

the home work it is too much, but in my case my child is hardworking, and i help by teaching him what i can, and we also search to learn; but the teachers don't pay attention to students hard work. students not getting rewarded with a kind word, a good complement to motivate them, for their hard work.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

bullying and magnet students are ignored if complaint of been physically or verbally assaulted by bullies, my child's teacher lower his self esteem on daily basis, and made sure that other kids were not friends with him, my son was afraid to be honest and speak the truth.

This school is horrible. I was forced to withdraw my kids from this school because the principal and his staff offered no other solution to my problem. I was truly scared to send my children here. I was assaulted on school grounds. I was trying to let my kids finish out the school year. I knew my kid's would not be returning to this school. Most of the teacher's are wonderful some need to go back to school and learn how to handle kids with disabilities. The Assistant Principal and the Principal are very fake and want you to believe they care about the well being of the kids but they really don't. They play mind games with you. The A.P. asked me what do I want them to do. I told him he should be offering me a solution not asking me for one. I cried for days after my kids were basically kicked out. I cried because I feel like myself and my kid's paid the price for an ignorant Teacher. She got away with treating my child (with a disability) like trash.

Last modified Burbank Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.