Burbank Elementary School 1

Posted March 11, 2014
This school is horrible. I was forced to withdraw my kids from this school because the principal and his staff offered no other solution to my problem. I was truly scared to send my children here. I was assaulted on school grounds. I was trying to let my kids finish out the school year. I knew my kid's would not be returning to this school. Most of the teacher's are wonderful some need to go back to school and learn how to handle kids with disabilities. The Assistant Principal and the Principal are very fake and want you to believe they care about the well being of the kids but they really don't. They play mind games with you. The A.P. asked me what do I want them to do. I told him he should be offering me a solution not asking me for one. I cried for days after my kids were basically kicked out. I cried because I feel like myself and my kid's paid the price for an ignorant Teacher. She got away with treating my child (with a disability) like trash.

Burbank Elementary School 5

Posted August 24, 2005
I think this school is great in everything and anything it does for the good education of our kids. However, there's one and only one little problem(to me) that I believe needs some attetion from a few of us parents regarding the traffic we make while we pick up our kids at Bauman St. entrance.

Burbank Elementary School
216 Tidwell Road, Houston, TX  77022
Last modified Burbank Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burbank Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.