Houston, TX

Burrus Elementary School 5

Posted December 11, 2013
Burrus worked one on one with me and my son. I'm a single mom , any extra help is needed .The staff were more like family. Even giving kids clothes , when walfare can't help. One year someone donated Nike shoes for christmas.

Burrus Elementary School 1

Posted June 28, 2013
This information is outdated, Burrus is a preK-5th grade school with a "D" rating from the state. Test scores listed here aren't current- please post current information for parents.

Burrus Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2011
Burrus is a very good school. The principal is hands on and always visible. He knows the parents, students and has managed to build a positive relationship with the stakeholders in the community. Although, Burrus is a great school there is always room for improvement. There is a need for improvement with parent involvement and teacher instruction. Teachers should be encouraged to be more hands on and less lectures. If these small changes were to take place a big impact would be made. Burrus would not be a Great School but a model school of Excellence. I will continue to send my children to Burrus with no hesitation.

Burrus Elementary School 0

Posted August 28, 2007
I really like this school and I believe the school really focuses on the students education. I go out of my way to take my boys to Burrus

Burrus Elementary School 1

Posted August 27, 2007

Burrus Elementary School
701 East 33rd Street, Houston, TX  77022
Last modified Burrus Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burrus Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top