Bad
Good

Greate school, my daughter is very happy with everything in school. The teacher Mrs James is very qualified to teach KG Class

I have two children who attended this school till 5 grade. I can only say we owe our kids success to this wonderful school who has caring and productive teachers. The teachers are there for the kids education. The teachers are always willing to listen to parents concerns. The magnet program is above and well organized. Hurray for Ms. Harris the magnet coordinator who is always ready to help her children that is the students. They have a large VIP group willing to help the school with projects and to assist teachers with any kind of help that is allowed. Parents are always allowed to help with kids and in class. The teachers are great and knowledgeable. My kids were in the magnet program and were accepted to many good middle schools like Johnston, Pin Oak, Stevenson, Pershing, and others. And I have 2 more kids there now. Hurray for Cornelius!!!!

My two daughters have gone to Cornelius for the past two years. The teachers treat the students with respect and expect the highest achievements from them. The focus is math and science and students learn to enjoy learning and look forward to every lesson. The after school program is wonderful, with a variety of activities to choose from, including Violin, Science Club, Homework Help, Band, and UIL. Both of my daughters are GT and enjoy the school. The students are well behaved everywhere whether classmates or friends. It's so great that I wish it was K-8 so my fifth grader could continue there next year.

Both of my children attend the magnet program at Cornelius elementary and I am very pleased to say that this school challenges the students abilities and creates an environment that requires parents and children to participate actively. My children are doing academic work above their grade level and are more knowledgable than other children their age. My children enjoy attending class and come home with interesting facts and information that they have learned. I am very pleased with the program at this school as well as the impact it has had on my children. The instructors and staff appear to be very dedicated to the young minds of Cornelius. It is wonderful to see young children learning but an even greater joy to see them learn with interest. This school is an asset to the community.

My daughter has attended Cornelius since kindergarten. She is now in the second grade. I am very satisfied with the leadership and teachers at the school. I feel my daughter is being prepared for the future.

This school appears to be very insensitive when it comes to the needs of a child. I am not impressed and will not have my daughter return to that school.

Last modified Cornelius Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.