Cullen Middle School 1

Posted September 25, 2014
When I went to school with my grand daughter, I was appalled at how the kids treated her. Her skin is a different color. What was even worse was the teachers that would openly GLARE at her, with me watching them. This 6th. grader was not safe at this school. School denied it was racial. I wish i could say what really happened here, but this site is censored. I felt her problems were not at all addressed properly by the principle, more like slide under the rug. I will say we meet one awesome Councillor, and one awesome teacher, Besides those 2, it was a very bad experience for my grand daughter. it is hard enough now a days being a 12 year old kid...no kid at school should feel physically threatened and unsafe!!! This happened this school year.

Posted July 01, 2014
Great school. Scores will catch up with the 4 of 5 stars in all categories

Cullen Middle School 4

Posted March 17, 2013
This school is an excellent school! One of the few that is still considered a neighborhood school. When was the last time you visited the campus. All schools have their share of discipline issues. I am a well informed parent. You can learn more from seeing the evidence. I challenge you to visit the campus and see for yourself. They are doing a remarkable job.

Cullen Middle School 2

Posted April 25, 2012
The school has good teachers but serious disciplinary issues and administration issues. No parental involvement!

Cullen Middle School 1

Posted July 29, 2009

Cullen Middle School 3

Posted July 04, 2009

Posted February 10, 2009
i learned a lot from my teachers.

Cullen Middle School 3

Posted December 09, 2008
This is a school whose main defense in behavioral problems is suspension. If being tardy to class needs suspension something is wrong with that picture to me.Some children may really need help but whose looking out for them.

Posted June 30, 2008

Posted December 11, 2007

Cullen Middle School
6900 Scott Street, Houston, TX  77021
Last modified Cullen Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cullen Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top