Bad
Good

dowling middle school was an ok school. it could use some improvement. when they get that 5,000 dollars all they going to do is use it for their pay checks. they should use it to hire better janitors. they need to paint the bathroom stalls. the school has to much graffitti. i would not send my kids thier. they have to much fights. they dont teach what the kids need to know for the staar test either. this school is bad.

I think dowling ms is a great school its just the children their because they have no self disapline they all are just messy and talk trash the teachers are fine becuase they dont work to watch your child they to teach them

I feel that Dowling is a great school(even though i am just a sixth grader) but it needs more discipline.When i say more discipline i mean that they need to step their game up because all they want to do is send kids away.They should try to help the kids to do better.The school needs major repairs and some teachers need to get fired and replaced.Other than that Dowling Middle School,my school,is fine.

As a parent and a teacher I feel it is very unsatisfactory. It is disorganized. The administration is unhelpful and doesn't care about the students. The only thing that fuels adminstration is TAKS scores, which equals money. The behavior problems are ridiculous. Teen pregnancy is also a problem. I had never seen so many students pregnant in a middle school. Teachers just give grades!! My son is horrible in math but yet recieved A's in math class. After a meeting with his teacher I was told, 'I have 160 students. I don't have time to grade all 160 papers. If they turn it in then I give them an 'A'.' Of course he failed Math TAKS. I tutored him myself and he passed on the second try. I would have worked with him earlier but his A's lead me to think things were great.

i hate dowling im a 8th grader there and the teachers are outstanding but the students are not they are ghetto,bad,and act like they have no common sence the school is poor and if we dont do good on taks this year the children next year will have school year-round :-(..but my personal oppinion is that next year dowling will be having year-round school i am going to try my best to pass the taks and hope and pray that i pass...but this is a good school if they sont some kids to C.E.P ..and the school needs some major repairs (real bad) so i give this school a 2 out of 5...sorry dowling ily all my friends

The adminstration at the school is very unhelpful and the school very disorganzied .This is the second year they have lost my child Dr.physical they are so disorganized.

i think this school is unacceptable and every since my son started attending there i have always had a problem

I love this school, and the kids. The administration really cares about what happens with these kids.

Last modified Dowling Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.