Houston, TX

1 star

Posted September 23, 2014
This school is horrible all staff starting with people in the office to teaches people who dismiss kids after school and the principal herself are so rude to all parents they talk to parents like teenagers talk out on the street they sound so un educated but then how can you expect teaches and staff to be polite and educated if the principal is the same way the school year just started and I'm in the process of finding my kids another school

Posted August 29, 2013
This is such a horrible school. The staff is so unprepared and rude! They don't care about the students especially the smaller ones.

Posted August 31, 2005
I have 4 kids, ages 20-17,7 & 4. I wish that I could afford to keep my 2 younger ones in private school because my 7 year olds reading level was K.6 when he left Kindergarten at a private school and was tested there at the beginning at a k.6 then later at a k.4 then again at a k.3 which tells me there is no teaching going on. My husband & I both visited the classroom on several occassions and were displeased to say the least. The school will tell you the problem is your child but they need to take a closer look at the classroom and the teachers that are in there. My sons teacher was never teaching the times my husband & I went there. Very disappointing to see what is going on there.

Durkee Elementary School
7301 Nordling Road, Houston, TX  77076
Last modified Durkee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Durkee Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top