Houston, TX

Posted November 06, 2014
Eliot is a great school. The teachers are terrific. Our students are leaders. We have a positive culture. I love working at Eliot !!!

Eliot Elementary School 1

Posted April 27, 2014
It used to be Exemplary, with the new principal, everything has gone downhill. They do not even have a science program any more.

Posted August 17, 2013
This past year I had a great experience at Eliot. My child is now a 4th grader, last year he had Ms. Romero and she really helped him. The teachers are nice and they are also strict. My child learned how to read during his Kinder grade.

Posted August 17, 2013
Last year I had a great experience at Eliot. The school is always clean, the teachers are nice and the crossing guards are friendly. My favorite teacher is Ms. Martinez, she really helped my child with reading.

Posted June 08, 2013
Great school, I had my child there in pk and her teacher went above and beyond. The best bilingual teacher I ever met Ms Diaz. She is very caring, creative and delivers learning in a very fun way. You can see that she really has a passion for teaching. In other words she will make your child first school experience unforgettable and one in a life time!.

Eliot Elementary School 3

Posted December 01, 2006

Eliot Elementary School 3

Posted June 08, 2006

Posted September 15, 2005
Eliot Elementary has new teachers every year which I don't agree with due to students getting to know teachers as mentor and when the school year ends and the new begins the student doesn't have the mentor there anymore to get guidance,all student choose one person as a mentor for the duration of their years in that school, and when that person leaves the child doesn't open up due to the threat of another loss. Over all the school is a good school. The classes are good size and teaching is always up to date.

Posted August 22, 2003

Eliot Elementary School
6411 Laredo Street, Houston, TX  77020
Last modified Eliot Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eliot Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top