Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

HISD used a third-party to conduct a confidential customer satisfaction survey called Your Voice, and over 94% of the parents were satisfied with Eliot's services, one of the highest ratings in the district. Thank you for your trust as we continue to develop your child into a great leader.

Eliot is a good school with great teachers! Although my son is only in Pre K so far the teachers have been wonderful. The only issue for me is that the school does not offer a magnet program and I would love to put my child in a magnet program.

Eliot Elementary is a nice school. They have great teachers. My kids go here instead of their own school and they really like it.

Eliot is a great school. The teachers are terrific. Our students are leaders. We have a positive culture. I love working at Eliot !!!

It used to be Exemplary, with the new principal, everything has gone downhill. They do not even have a science program any more.

This past year I had a great experience at Eliot. My child is now a 4th grader, last year he had Ms. Romero and she really helped him. The teachers are nice and they are also strict. My child learned how to read during his Kinder grade.

Great school, I had my child there in pk and her teacher went above and beyond. The best bilingual teacher I ever met Ms Diaz. She is very caring, creative and delivers learning in a very fun way. You can see that she really has a passion for teaching. In other words she will make your child first school experience unforgettable and one in a life time!.

Last modified Eliot Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.