Bad
Good

My children did NOT learn anything from this school in fact when I transfere them to Pearland ISD they were 2 years behind on thier reading and making horrible grade. They pass the kids knowing these children have issues. Needless to say I tranferes my kids to Pearland ISD and they are now Honor Roll kids. Part of the problem is the focus of STATE TESTING. If the kids don't pass the schools in the low income areas are closed. Teachers are also under paid and they let the old school teacher go for the younger ones where many of them are there for a paycheck.

I was very eager to have my child sent to a high performing school away from the neighboorhood or my zoned school because I was sure she would get a better education. I was pretty much forced to send my daughter to her home school because you can get only one magnet transfer a year at HISD. I wasn't aware that Foster was a diamond in the rut. The principal, faculty, and staff are wonderful. My daugther has regained her self esteem, she is more motivated to learn, and most of all I pick her up happy. If you are reading my message, take time out to make a visit to this school. Thank you Foster Elementary.

Last modified Foster Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.