Houston, TX

Posted May 23, 2014
The staff is nice, the school building is old and falling apart needing renovation. Now the students are HORRIBLE!!!!!! And no one does anything about it. They cuss and swear like adults without a filter! They talk back, call their teachers using profanity, I mean just teaching here 2 hours I want to quit! The staff seems to ignore it. Even the teachers say this school is a joke. I'm never coming back to help at this school ever again!

Henry Middle School 3

Posted March 01, 2013
I'm now a 10th grader in the AISD but I went to Patrick for my 7th and 8th grade year and I have enjoyed those two wonderful years. The students there were loving and nice, we were like a big family, but academic wise it wasn't that great. Now, comparing the two districts is hard because social wise I prefer HISD, but academic wise AISD.Those two years at partick where an amazing experience and I will never forget them; It made me live. - Former student from PHMS

Posted November 04, 2012
This school has HORRIBLE students,for I go there and I am being bullied by 2 people already.When I grow up and I have children of my own I will NOT let them go there if this school is still up and running,there is alot of skipping class,bullying,fights,inapropropriate language,classes are always too distracting by students around,and even one of my teachers ALMOST hit my friend.I like some of the teachers but, I would still like to transfer schools because of the bullying. (I am sorry about such a bad report Patrick Henry Middle,but, sometimes the truth hurts) -a student from PHMS

Henry Middle School

Posted January 22, 2008
Great school, teachers and office workers are very professional - they have a new uniform requirement and we like it!

Henry Middle School 4

Posted June 20, 2007
I have had four children attend Patrick Henry Middle School and they have had teachers in all areas ranging from Special education to Advanced Placement and dual credit classes. My children were involved in a number of different extracurricular programs at the school as well. In the beginning I had the opportunity to work as a volunteer at the school and saw the strategies in place to make it a very safe school. I have not once had any fear for the safety of my children while they attended this school and feel that each received a wonderful education as well as fantastic opportunities for fun and involvement outside of the regular classroom.

Henry Middle School 5

Posted August 22, 2005
PHMS is an excellent school with terrific teachers and fantastic extra-curricular programs, including an after-school program called 21st Century. Their mariachi band is the best student band in the Southwest, not just Texas. Sporting programs are up and coming, with caring teachers donating their time to coach. The administration is organized, and the principal can be seen walking around providing kind words to students and teachers on a daily basis. Students attending Patrick Henry who complain simply do not know how good they have it!

Posted June 05, 2005
2 years here were the worst in my entire life. I spent K-12 in the public school system (in 8 different schools), and nowhere was I more afraid for my safety. Other students hindered my learning with their disruptions, and while I had some of the best teachers I ever had, I also had the worst.

Henry Middle School
10702 East Hardy Road, Houston, TX  77093
Last modified Henry Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top