Houston, TX

Posted November 14, 2014
My daughter adores this school and they love her. The Principal and faculty truly care. They know all the students by name and it's like a small family. Academics so far from what I've observed is appropriate to my child's age. We've moved around a bit and Love is the one I can see her staying at for the long run.

Posted January 17, 2013
I absolutely love this school. Hints the name Love Elementary. My daughter was transferred from another HISD school that she was zoned to. The previous school was horrible. The school did not have ethics, discipline, and the teachers did not care about the student. I was so happy when I was able to take advantage of parent's choice. My daughter was transferred within 10 days of approval. My daughter was put in Ms. Wright's class. My daughter is in Kinder. It took about three weeks for her to get acclimated due to the new environment and her having to do things the right way when she was so use to the wrong way. Ms. Wright took time out with her. My daughter learned so many new things her vocabulary changed as well. I noticed a change her second day there. Before her transfer I thought my daughter had a behavior and learning disability however because of her transfer, this school and Ms. Wright I know that it was just the previous school. Each child has a different learning style and each child is as equally important as the other and Love Elementary exhibits that. Thanks soooooo much Love. Highly Recommended.

Posted March 05, 2011
This school is a hidden traesure that many need to take the time to know. Great things happen with in its doors due to the spectacular staff, students and community.

Posted June 03, 2010
My twins have attended Love Elementary since P-K. The teachers are wonderful and caring . Mr Ruiz in P-K, and Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Esquivel in kindergarten, all exceeded my expectations in teaching, personal warmth, and child motivation. Although there are schools in our neighborhood that have different academic resources, Love is trying to acheive some of that same stature, and that says a lot about the character of Love's administration.

Posted May 19, 2010
i am actually a student here at love and i' m in fifth grade and i love this school and we are hoping to get exemplary or reconized

Posted December 17, 2009
This school was fantastic when i lived in houston texas

Posted September 24, 2009

Posted September 17, 2009
Love Elementary school is a professional and caring environment. Principal and staff care about the students and love what they are doing. Is a school full of team spirit!

Posted September 16, 2009
My school has the teacher of the year - Ms. Ankar - She is the most creative and caring teacher I know!

Posted September 16, 2009
We are a small school, but we are achivers,in the past two years we got Exemplary and Recognize rates, I'm the Music teacher and I'm very, very proud of our students and teachers. Go Lions!!!

Love Elementary School
1120 West 13th Street, Houston, TX  77008
Last modified Love Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Love Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top