Houston, TX

Mading Elementary School 0

Posted September 02, 2009
I was baffled this morning, as i got out of my car to walk my daughter into the cafeteria!! I was asked by the asst. principal-How long will i walk my 7yr old daughter into the school? What kind of question is that to ask a parent. I will continue to walk her into the cafeteria for as long as she attends that school. What is the problem????????????

Mading Elementary School 2

Posted May 23, 2008
when ever you go to the school its like fort knox you cant have lunch with your kid you can bearly visit the school and discuss whats going on with your child they dont send progress reports home as often as they should and once they told parent they didnt have paper if i can i will move my kid next year 05-22-2008

Posted August 17, 2007

Posted September 18, 2006
Very involved with the children, and they care. They are in order at this school! My kinder is doing very well, here! The teachers has the background and high stadards to educate my child!

Posted April 12, 2006

Posted May 12, 2005

Posted March 31, 2005
- a former student

Mading Elementary School
8511 Crestmont St, Houston, TX  77033
Last modified Mading Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mading Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top