Mcreynolds Middle School 4

Posted October 01, 2010
Aside from the reputation this school has had in the past,I think it is a pretty good school. My childs grades have been excellent and the teachers treat each and everyone with respect.My child had an issue with another student who had been causing problems and after speaking to the councelor, it was addressed immediately.the staff are very courteous and polite,This school is very encourageing and offers incentives and has alot to offer our kids.I can feel comfortable after leaving my child at the school knowing that he is in good hands.

Posted June 25, 2008
The school has done an excellent job in focusing on academics and doing whatever it takes to make student learning a priority.

Posted March 16, 2008

Mcreynolds Middle School 0

Posted October 25, 2007
Mcreynolds to me is a graet school and the teachers are super , my # is Ms. schaadt the 7th garde teacher. And I would like to thanks Mr. Arredondo for everthing #1 Principal. My Rate * * * * * and + Thanks. Mrs. Ortega

Posted November 07, 2006

Posted September 21, 2006

Mcreynolds Middle School 4

Posted December 28, 2004

Mcreynolds Middle School
5910 Market Street, Houston, TX  77020
Last modified Mcreynolds Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcreynolds Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top