Houston, TX

Neff Ecc 3

Posted April 23, 2014
This school needs to improve in helping kids with special needs. All kinds specialty the small things like: hyper kids or having trouble concentrating. Kids who need one on one attention. Kids that are not diagnosed by a doctor because they don't fall under their category, but still need spine kind of attention. Better opportunities for GT students, for them not to have just the title, but to have some special classes that motivate kids to continue to learn and not to get bored.

Posted May 27, 2008
This is in my opinion, an outstanding school. I have 5 children currently enrolled. I have had experience with the Gifted and Talented, 'regular ed', and special ed and have not had problems with any of them. The principal is first rate. She truely cares about the students, does everything she can go beyond 'teaching for the test.' She knows an unbelievable number of the parents by name and the teachers follow her lead when it comes to concern for the students. I have had my children in other more 'highly rated schools' and ame much happier with Neff than either of the other two schools my children have attended.

Neff Ecc 2

Posted August 10, 2006
My son attend this school for one school year. I was very happy with his teacher as well as the other teachers around the school. But the Administration is another story. The principal is very manipulating and seems to have a 'monoploy' over the faculty and staff at the school. The administration is also 'uncaring' and like to hide from the facts......I refused to let my son attend the next school year....

Posted April 23, 2006
I am currently a student teacher at this school and I love it. This is a recognized school and has a wonderful fine arts program.

Posted October 31, 2005
Neff is a really good school. I did no research to find it, but lucked upon it when we moved into a house in the neighborhood. Neff has great teachers that welcome and encourage parental involvement. They have wonderful after school programs from dance classes to extra academic help. My children are active in the after school programs including choir and dance. Neff encourages involvement from all the students as oposed to a select few or particular group and this has been a great self esteem booster for my children.

Neff Ecc 4

Posted April 12, 2005
My child has attended school here for the past two years. The school is rated 'recognized' this year and the teachers are very hardworking. The principal really cares about the students and even directs traffic duty at dismissal herself.

Neff Ecc