Bad
Good

I love that school my daughters loves her. My daughter has learned a lot she's even reading and she in Pre-K. Excellent school, staff ad teachers.

Park Place is awesome!!! There is no place like Park Place. The teachers and leadership team are very committed and dedicated. We have a spirit of excellency! We have maintained an exemplary status for several years and are now a Distinguished school which is the highest rating possible. We love our students and our community. When you walk through our doors you feel the warmth and love in the atmosphere.

This is a Good school. I love teachers getting after them and helping them.I just recommend this school to everyone.

my daughter has learned alot, and has acheived alot within the last 2 years at park place es..

I use to go there when I was little! It was a great school! Loved it! Now, when I pass by I see it just gets better every year! Great job Park Place! Keep it up!

Best school ever for my child! the teachers take their childrens education to the limit !come on this has to be one of the greatest schools for your child to go to! i condiderate for your child!

Last modified Park Place Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.