Houston, TX
Students enrolled: 1,034

Posted May 22, 2014
I love that school my daughters loves her. My daughter has learned a lot she's even reading and she in Pre-K. Excellent school, staff ad teachers.

Posted December 13, 2013
Park Place is awesome!!! There is no place like Park Place. The teachers and leadership team are very committed and dedicated. We have a spirit of excellency! We have maintained an exemplary status for several years and are now a Distinguished school which is the highest rating possible. We love our students and our community. When you walk through our doors you feel the warmth and love in the atmosphere.

Posted October 18, 2013
This is a Good school. I love teachers getting after them and helping them.I just recommend this school to everyone.

Posted June 21, 2013
my daughter has learned alot, and has acheived alot within the last 2 years at park place es..

Posted June 20, 2011
I use to go there when I was little! It was a great school! Loved it! Now, when I pass by I see it just gets better every year! Great job Park Place! Keep it up!

Posted April 07, 2010
Best school ever for my child! the teachers take their childrens education to the limit !come on this has to be one of the greatest schools for your child to go to! i condiderate for your child!

Posted July 31, 2009

Posted April 27, 2009

Posted September 17, 2008

Posted March 10, 2008

Park Place Elementary School
8235 Park Place Boulevard, Houston, TX  77017
Last modified Park Place Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Place Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top