Bad
Good

I love this school my daughter is learning ver y fast and very good teacher to teach an my daughter is happy with his pilgrim school teacher very good school.

These guys providing wrong information. I called school to enquire about enrollment. The guy told me there are seats available till tomorrow. Bring documents along with you. I drive 20 miles to school, where girls sitting on reception told us all seats are booked, there is no space available. If you guys don't have seats available, why you are harassing people.

My daughter enjoyed her teacher and her school. She did not encounter any problems, and her teacher went above and beyond to motivate them and have fun. If my daughter was unable to go to school when she was sick, she would become upset. Diversity here is not great, but it didn't seem to be a factor in how all the teachers communicated with the children.

I totally agree with one parent's review, the school was horrible for discrimation, which made kids badly hurt. I will not want to see their teachers any more!

I went to this school and now i'm in 9th grade and i go to Westside . I really liked the school, i wish i could do 8th grade all over. I hated it but now that i'm in hs i want to go back. anyways the staff is pretty good with handling things. Any rumor you get sent to the principals office to explain. Some are pretty strict and annoying, but whatever. peace.

Pilgrim academy is the earth quake that leads my little baby to be emotionally sick. I am tedious and invaded with disappointment due to passive policy of this school as well as the ridiculous discrimination.

one student who was outside crying i beleive she was a student with special needs,i went up to her and asked if she was okay and she cried even more one of the teachers came to the door and just said she is fine and went back in,i was like she sure doesnt look fine. i've seen some of the teachers are rude with their students they speak to them in a very high and rude tone,there is a teacher that stands outside the gate who never smiles or greeds i see other teachers the same,when i go pick up my daughter teachers pass by or standing outside with students never smile or greed the parents,i think they should once in a while,there was an incident with a mother who's son was pulled by his teacher in a aggresive way for not listening or talking,the mother spoke to the principal and he would take care of the matter,he later came to the mother and stated that incident never happened ,that he knows all the teachers,in other words the son was lying.there was another teacher who witnessed it and told the mother but later on denied it and changed her story.the mother asked the principal to review the video from cam thats in the cafeteria and he ignored the topic.

Great School!! I actually work at T.H. Rogers, and applied for my son to attend there but after a year at Pilgrim I couldnt move him. The teachers, staff and faculty are AMAZING! From the pricipal to the custodians, they are ALL concerned with the social emotional and academic well being of every student who enters their doors. They dont pander to the parents or coddle the students. they prepare them for the real world and arm them with the tools they need to succed. Go Cougars!!!

Racism??? Not hardly. It is a nice school. My daughter goes here, and I could put her in a private school if I wanted, but I prefer her at Pilgrim. She well taken care of and the teachers are great. My little one wakes herself up in the morning, ready for school. Btw, she is age 5 and reading. The school is clean, looks pretty and well cared for. I would definately recommend Pilgrim to parents with young ones.

Those reviews look like they were writen by staff from the school. Not actual parents. My brother's son was enrolled at this school and his mom took him out because of racisim. Racisim in the school and on his way home on the bus. We are zoned to this school but they were full. I was really looking foward to my son getting placed somewhere else but they ended up CREATING another class and hiring another teacher. In my opinion to get more money for their school because they are hurting financially. I actually herd someone from the school say that they were hurting financially. I would rather homeschool my son than to let him attend this school. All of the other schools around us are full as well so I just may have to homeschool him.

Last modified Pilgrim Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.