Posted September 06, 2014
One of the best elementary school in Houston, very caring teachers. Very dedicated teachers & faculty - you can see their dedication while dropping off & picking up you kids.

Posted October 24, 2013
I have great things to day about this school. All the teachers and staff are very involved with the education of each child. I really loved that they carry radios to communicate eveything that is going on at all times. Many times i saw those ladies work as a team to talk to a child that was misbehaving. They always knew where my child was at all times and if a child stayed too long in a bathroom break, theyd send someone to get them out immediately. I always felt that my son was safe at school. The teachers are excellent and very qualified. My son was a transfer student as well and since 1st grade he has made the honor roll. The only thing i regret, was not being more involved in parent meetings. I manage a property nearby and I am proud to tell my residents that Piney Point is an excellent school.

Posted April 24, 2010
Great, caring teachers, great school. My daughter first made the honor roll when I transfered her to this school. Even after moving on she remained an honor roll student.

Piney Point Elementary School 0

Posted March 12, 2009
Piney Point Elementary is a fabulous school! The principal, Bobbie Swaby, is awesome! She is always supportive to the children, parents, teachers, staff and the entire community. He door is always open and her attitude is always positive. The teachers there are very devoted to each and every student. They work many many extra hours to provide the BEST education a child can receive. The entire staff works together as a team to ensure our children are safe, healthy, loved, creative and motivated to excel by doing their best. Our children will surely succeed in any college they attend and in life!

Posted July 27, 2008

Posted March 28, 2008
Piney Point is the best elementary school in Houston! The faculty is amazing.

Posted July 27, 2007

Posted November 14, 2005
Piney Point elementary is a school where the children and the parents mater. The principal has an open door policy which she upholds 100% of the time. You can come in to discuss any concern that you may have weather it is financial or school wise. This new principal Bobby Swaby is one of the best principals I have had the pleasure of meeting since I came to houston. I have three children in this school and I am very happy that they are in Piney Point.

Piney Point Elementary School 3

Posted May 09, 2005
Good elementary school for non english speaking students.

Piney Point Elementary School 3

Posted May 06, 2005

Piney Point Elementary School
8921 Pagewood Lane, Houston, TX  77063
Last modified Piney Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Piney Point Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top