Mcnamara Elementary School 5

Posted February 12, 2013
Best and wonderful Elementary School ever in H.I.S.D. I went there through Pre-k throught the fifth grade. And now I am a senior! Never will forget how incredibly amazing McNamara Elementary School is. Leadership and staff members are great! Excellent learning facilities! And has various involvements. And most of all, McNamara has the best teachers!! :) I would love to go back and teach there someday! Never will forget my years there!

Mcnamara Elementary School 2

Posted May 13, 2010

Mcnamara Elementary School 4

Posted February 11, 2010

Mcnamara Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2009
the school is grate. but the pick up systems is really horible they sould learn from the other schools. bad bad bad pick up system. David Montes.

Mcnamara Elementary School 0

Posted August 18, 2009
This is an excellent school, Ms. Varnado 2nd Grade Teacher is the best I seen. Principal is also very good. I recommend this school to all parents

Mcnamara Elementary School 5

Posted August 20, 2007

Mcnamara Elementary School 4

Posted November 02, 2003
McNamara is such a wonderful school. The leadership is outstanding, especially Ms. Gretchen Barnes, Principal. But all the staff and faculty well exceed the average. Parent involvement is one of Ms. Barnes' and the newly formed PTO's highest priorities. It will be a huge challenge, but we are already seeing results. I think McNamara is a diamond in the rough. It gets better every day!(My son has attended McNamara for 4 years now - all of them have been wonderful!)

Mcnamara Elementary School
8714 Mcavoy Drive, Houston, TX  77074
Last modified Mcnamara Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcnamara Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top