Roberts Elementary School 1

Posted September 19, 2014
I will rate in minus. Poor Management. Very Very arrogant front office staff and teachers too.I wonder how it gets a 10 out of 10 rating. No response from principal for parents emails.I do not recommend this school. I recommend Mark Twain and I rate 10 out of 10 to that school. They are very friendly natured staff,kind teachers. Every one respect parents time.

Posted February 19, 2014
great school & staff, my doughter loved her first school in USA, looking forward to enroll my son next year in this school

Posted October 10, 2013
This is a wonderful school with great fine art and reading program. We are very thankful to the teacher and principal here.

Roberts Elementary School 4

Posted November 09, 2012
We have been a Roberts family for 7 years - 5 years with an older child and younger one is in 4th grade. Overall Roberts is a good fine arts magnet and very good IB program. The diversity of kids and proximity to medical center/Rice University make it a school attended by kids from highly educated families. In junior years the kid stays largely with the classroom teacher and it is the luck of the draw which teacher you get. We have had some excellent years - 4th & 2nd grades for both my kids were outstanding due to their teachers - some okay and some not-so-good teachers. The Art teacher is outstanding. Music is good. The loss of a spanish teacher has been a negative factor for us in recent years. The increasing use of technology to replace live teach-to-student interaction is a negative trend in my view. Still, it is a good school.

Posted June 04, 2012
Great school!!!!!! we are very happy with all the staff Great teachers specially Miss Shattuck!

Posted February 09, 2011
My daughter is in her second year with Roberts and she could not be happier. Academically we are pleased, the friends she made are wonderful and the teachers so far have all been excellent. Administration is on top of everything. Let's hope the issue of the state-wide vanishing magnet program will have little impact on the quality of eduction at Roberts.

Posted October 12, 2010
they are so dedicated to the children.

Roberts Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2009
Our son has just started kindergarten and Roberts and the acceleration in his learning, maturity, and caring towards others already shows!

Posted October 11, 2009
The faculty and the parents work hand in hand to provide students with a 21st Century education!

Roberts Elementary School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
Robert's Elementary not only offers a top notch education but has wonderful community support. Our kids continue to grow and thrive at Robert's and we are thankful they have been given the opportunity to attend this excellent IB Program.

Roberts Elementary School
6000 Greenbriar Street, Houston, TX  77030
Last modified Roberts Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roberts Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 49 reviews.