Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Mrs. Carter has transformed the adult culture into a collaborative team, dedicated to the welfare and high achievement of each student.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Any teacher should have the passionate attitude for learning and teaching those who come seeking knowledge. If I don't know I feel it's your duty to give me the resources needed to get to the answer

Develops character: Neutral

We are new to the school but are looking forward to a great year. Her teacher at old school suggested I enroll her in a magnet program

Amount of homework: no rating

First day new school. I'm hoping the homework is sufficient for analyzing the students weak and strong points

It's our first year in the STEM Program and the meet and greet went well. My questions were answered completely and the parent there confirm that it's all true.

THIS SCHOOL GOOD OUT WEIGHS THE BAD. I FEEL THAT IF THE SCHOOL HAD MORE RESOURCES THAT THE STAFF COULD DO MORE. oVERALL THE KIDS THERE GET A GOOD EDUCATION AND I AM PLEASE WITH WHAT MY KIDS ARE LEARNING.

This school is not worth your time. The teachers are so messy that they focus on talking about the children and parents, and not focus on the kids academics. The principal is never present and the food keeps my kids and other kids sick. Its magnet program is not good at all and there are no extracurricular activities worth putting your kids in. The cafeteria staff, janitors, and the teachers are rude to the children. I would not waste my time here at betsy ross elementary school, all the good teachers left or retired.

Overall I think the school is great. Ross has many teacher who truly care about the performance of our children. I think parents need to be more involved in raising their children and not relying on the teachers to it all.. Parents are the first role models.

Last modified Ross Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.