Houston, TX

Ross Elementary School 3

Posted September 24, 2013
THIS SCHOOL GOOD OUT WEIGHS THE BAD. I FEEL THAT IF THE SCHOOL HAD MORE RESOURCES THAT THE STAFF COULD DO MORE. oVERALL THE KIDS THERE GET A GOOD EDUCATION AND I AM PLEASE WITH WHAT MY KIDS ARE LEARNING.

Ross Elementary School 1

Posted January 28, 2013
This school is not worth your time. The teachers are so messy that they focus on talking about the children and parents, and not focus on the kids academics. The principal is never present and the food keeps my kids and other kids sick. Its magnet program is not good at all and there are no extracurricular activities worth putting your kids in. The cafeteria staff, janitors, and the teachers are rude to the children. I would not waste my time here at betsy ross elementary school, all the good teachers left or retired.

Ross Elementary School 4

Posted May 26, 2011
Overall I think the school is great. Ross has many teacher who truly care about the performance of our children. I think parents need to be more involved in raising their children and not relying on the teachers to it all.. Parents are the first role models.

Ross Elementary School
2819 Bay Street, Houston, TX  77026
Last modified Ross Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ross Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top