Houston, TX

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted August 24, 2015
The program my daughter has entered is one I'm hoping to give her all the qualities she needs to be an outstanding scholar in her grade level and a light to her peers. If she's absorbing knowledge they'll know their work is not in vain

Develops respect: Neutral

Posted August 24, 2015
I teach respect at home our church teach respect. If you respect others in turn you will be respected.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted August 24, 2015
Any teacher should have the passionate attitude for learning and teaching those who come seeking knowledge. If I don't know I feel it's your duty to give me the resources needed to get to the answer

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted August 24, 2015
I feel all schools should exhibit the best qualities of care for all students entering academic levels

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted August 24, 2015
We are new to the school but are looking forward to a great year. Her teacher at old school suggested I enroll her in a magnet program

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted August 24, 2015
First day new school. I'm hoping the homework is sufficient for analyzing the students weak and strong points

Ross Elementary School 4

Posted August 24, 2015
It's our first year in the STEM Program and the meet and greet went well. My questions were answered completely and the parent there confirm that it's all true.

Ross Elementary School 3

Posted September 24, 2013
THIS SCHOOL GOOD OUT WEIGHS THE BAD. I FEEL THAT IF THE SCHOOL HAD MORE RESOURCES THAT THE STAFF COULD DO MORE. oVERALL THE KIDS THERE GET A GOOD EDUCATION AND I AM PLEASE WITH WHAT MY KIDS ARE LEARNING.

Ross Elementary School 1

Posted January 28, 2013
This school is not worth your time. The teachers are so messy that they focus on talking about the children and parents, and not focus on the kids academics. The principal is never present and the food keeps my kids and other kids sick. Its magnet program is not good at all and there are no extracurricular activities worth putting your kids in. The cafeteria staff, janitors, and the teachers are rude to the children. I would not waste my time here at betsy ross elementary school, all the good teachers left or retired.

Ross Elementary School 4

Posted May 26, 2011
Overall I think the school is great. Ross has many teacher who truly care about the performance of our children. I think parents need to be more involved in raising their children and not relying on the teachers to it all.. Parents are the first role models.

2819 Bay Street, Houston, TX  77026
Last modified Ross Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ross Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top