Ryan Middle School 5

Ryan Middle School 2

Posted July 11, 2006

Ryan Middle School 5

Posted December 09, 2004
Ryan Middle School has been a Godsend for my son. The staff at this school care about thier students and are positive with 'At risk' youth. Instead of looking at the negative in a child, this school sees other ways of getting a child to 'do the right thing.' TEA standards are not coinsiding with the reality of the situation at this school. It is difficult to keep children these children up to these strict standards when so many of them have impeding circumstances involved. I think that Ryan Middle has done an Excellent job with these students. Keep up the good work!

Ryan Middle School 3

Posted April 22, 2004
I'm not a parent at Ryan Middle School but I'm a 6th grade student and I have a few comments to set clear in my opinion. Although my school has been on the news some what a lot of times, I have a problem with them only showing the bad things there. They don't take the time out and look at the great things that we have to offer in our school. Like how well our sports teams are doing, and the 21st century after school progam that allows students to work with different experiences that is fun as well as educational to the students. In my opinion Ryan Middle School is one of H.I.S.D best public middle school's ever.

Ryan Middle School
2610 Elgin St, Houston, TX  77004
(713) 942-1932
Last modified Ryan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ryan Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top