Posted April 29, 2010
My son is a senior at Scarborough and I never see him bring home any homework. I ask about research papers (none assigned), vocabulary words (none assigned), classroom assignments (Some book about Mormons). Somethng is wrong about a kid getting all A's when we have never seen him bring home any work. He says he doesn't have homework. Is this possible? His uncle goes to Jersey Village, and those seniors work hard for their grades. What greg shows us he is doing at Jersey Village, I wish our son had gone there. Luckily our son got into college, but we think he is going to be surprised to find kids from other high schools in Texas had a better education than he had.

Posted September 09, 2009
My daughter currently is a senior at Scarbrough and has never seen this supposed violance. Just because its not Cyfair or Katy. I often see those schools featured on the news for violance or guns found on campus. My daughter is in the magnet program and really enjoys the small campus. Scarbrough has wonderfull teachers and has really changed since Mr. Summers took over the campus.

Scarborough High School 5

Posted June 14, 2009

Posted June 12, 2009
Scarborough High School is a wonderful school. Many people in my neighborhood believe that Waltrip High School is the school for their children, but I think they should seriously reconsider. All students are well known by adults on the campus, and the academic program is as good as any other school. This is the best kept secret in HISD. The new administrators who came to this school in the fall of 2007 with Mr. Summers have helped make a huge difference.

Scarborough High School 5

Posted February 18, 2009
Scarborough High school has amazingly changed from a bad school to an excellent school where many new things are happening. Scarborough is going somewhere know not that old path to nothing. People should actually take notice of Mr. summers he has brought many new changes. Thanks to Mr.Summers Scarborough High School has changed

Posted December 15, 2008

Posted November 19, 2008
Amazing changes! Alan Summers took over the school in 07-08 and the change has been like night and day. Great attitudes from the leadership, new teachers and students! They have thier issues like any HISD school, but are well on the way to becoming the school they should be.

Posted February 21, 2008
I used to teach at Scarborough and I left because of the violence in and outside of the classroom. There are some wonderful hardworking students there, and I feel bad that they have to try to succeed in a school where you never know what will happen from day to day. There was no such thing as a '0 Tolerance' policy as they promised. Far from it.

Scarborough High School 2

Posted January 25, 2008

Scarborough High School 1

Posted January 10, 2006

Scarborough High School
4141 Costa Rica Road, Houston, TX  77092
Last modified Scarborough High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scarborough High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top