Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 21, 2015
Can I only pick one? The office staff are great, love the principal, Coach is awesome, and every teacher I've met has been stellar!

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted October 21, 2015
My son is left handed and has issues with writing because of it. His teacher and I worked on finding a solution and she is working on on one with him to push through and be the best he can be!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted October 21, 2015
My kiddo was poked in the eye twice in Kinder. The teacher and principal took the time to call me and make me aware that they were implementing a class about personal space so they could help void this in the future. A+!

Posted October 21, 2015
I am so happy with Sinclair! It's my son's second year there and we couldn't be more pleased. The teachers are great and always make themselves very approachable and accessible to parents. If I could rate it higher than a 5 I would. As another review said, it's truly a hidden gem. Put it at the top of your list, picky parents! You'll be glad you did.

Posted October 05, 2015
I went on a tour at Sinclair last week and was surprisingly impressed. I thought this school would be at the bottom of our application list, but now it is at the top. It offers great programming with a new STEM lab that does coding and robotics and even has a TV studio. Everyone was happy and excited and the magnet coordinator was so enthusiastic. I can see my family at this school. I highly suggest applying to this school and ranking it high. I am hoping to get a spot and not to be on the wait list.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted September 23, 2015
Ms Lyles Ms Starry Coach Vogler Mr Railsback and all the ones the work goes unnoticed but contributed to such an environment...thank you!!

Posted September 23, 2015
Fantastic teachers!! My daughter loves going to school... She learns and crave to learn ... Homework, daily reports, dojo, advise, best practice ... You get it all...thank you all and ms Lyles especially !!

Posted September 09, 2015
I have to agree with the most recently posted comment below. We are new to Sinclair and after coming from a nearby "highly desired" school, we have been completely impressed. Our daughter loves going to school everyday, teachers are excellent and principal and administration are very approachable. Aside from that, I am extremely impressed with the PTA, which is down to Earth and inclusive of anyone who wants to be involved. This school will be tough to get into in a few short years, and we feel lucky to be here. As you do your research, do not overlook Sinclair, it is impressive!

Posted August 31, 2015
My daughter loves this school, therefore I have nothing but great things to say about it. The principal and teachers are always so helpful and really seem like they want to be there. This school hasn't gained quite the following that Oak Forest has (which is nice) because not as many people are competing to get in...yet. It's truly a hidden gem. I couldn't be more proud to say my child attends Sinclair!

Posted April 30, 2015
My daughter loves this school! She has improved in all areas of study and is so excited to be at Sinclair. The principal, teachers and staff are absolutely wonderful! I have never had an issue and they truly care for the kids.

6410 Grovewood Lane, Houston, TX  77008
Last modified Sinclair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.