Bad
Good

My name is Gabriel Navarro My brothers and I attended the school it's a beautiful and the teachers were awesome I think I was the first Hispanics to attend the school or one of the first ones if anyone else knows about it let me know ,love the school best years of my life 1979

i was a student at wesley once and i love they teachers there. i learned alot just by be in one class.now i have two siblings at wesley they`re learned alot also .its been genearation after genearation from my family that been there. so we know some of the teacher thats there.From my point of veiw ever student thats at wesley or that has been there are wise at some thing that they learned at wesley

I have two kids at Wesley (Kindergarten and 2nd grades); I am VERY satisfied with this school. The teachers are very personable and very concerned about the children's well being. My sons love their teachers. My kids have excelled more than what i expected while attending Wesley Elemntary School. They will definetley attend this school for the following year!

I'm displeased overall with the quality of education, teacher support for grade 1-3. The administration does not focus on overall child. The improvement is the phone communication the school has set up to inform the parents of upcoming events that take place at the school.

Last modified Wesley Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.