Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Children are being challenged and are excelling in academics. WV exposes interested students to district-wide academic competition.

Windsor Village Elementary School challenges students to be the best they can probably be. Both students and parents alike experience the opportunity to be able to excel.

Windsor Village Elementary is a great school, doing tremendous things to give to youth who attend, an opportunity to succeed in the competitive environment of today. My child has had enormous opportunities to flower and grow in a nurturing environment full of caring instructors and faculty, many of whom were available for consult after school hours and on weekends. Keep up the good work.

I would not recommend Windsor Village. Teachers are awful to students by shaming them, yelling, and keep students in a strict and military environment. Children do not have recess, excessive homework, sometimes on the weekends, and even on breaks. Faculty are worst, they scream at children and put fear so children are afraid to attend school. Windsor Village is very good at pretending "they are the best" in front of parents, but the behavior and grades of the students says everything. I believe this school is more worried about being a "recognized school" then caring, educating, and letting children be children at times.

My son is in the 5th grade his final year at Windsor Village Elementary, the staff has done an awesome job at preparing packets for parents for magnet applications. I can't thank them enough for al they have done for my son through out the years. Looking foward to my daughter starting Pre- K next year.

Windsor Village is a good school. The staff is very helpful and the teachers have high expectations. I wish it were a bit more culturally diverse, but overall a nice campus.

Windsor Village's Vanguard program is a God sent program for our community where schools are lagging behind in performance and overall quality. I have always worked in another part of town and recently transferred to this area and had a difficult time locating a school that offerred a challenging and empowering environment for my child. Windsor Village Elementary opened the doors my child and has offerred an exceptional educational experience. I am highly satisfied with the way the school operates and how young students are learning how to think on higher levels, think critically, and growing with a hunger to know more and investigate the world around them. Our students need to learn to live in the real world not just pass state tests, I strongly believe Windsor Village is promoting the right skills necessary for success in real life.

This is a wonderful school to have your kid attend. My son would randomly use a word that I didn't even think he knew. Then he would give me the definition. They always have events for parents to come participate and get updates on the progress of their children. The teachers are nice and professional. I would highly recommend this school for all students who are able to attend it.

Been having problem for two year my son is 5 and the teacher are making him not liking school they talk nasty to your kids pull on them and yell at them I keep on reporting them but not getting no help there are going to wait intil it to late and then they are going to really have a problem.very unhappy with this school

Last modified Windsor Village Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.