Bad
Good

My daughter enrolled here in second grade after attending a ft bend school for 2 years. I was scared at first because it's a big change, but she loves the school! She is doing well academically and the school had so many extracurricular activities! Far more than her ft bend school did. They have a lot of activities for the kids to help keep them motivated to attend every day.

I'm a guardian of a child that attends this school Although my child has only attended Kindergarten, and is now in 1st grade, I'm confident that the administration and teaching staff does everything in their power to help our children grow up as well rounded, respectful citizens. Since attending Lyons Elementary, my child has blossomed into such an intelligent and active young girl--what more can a parent want! She continues to excel in her academics and participates in many after-school and during school physical activities. It's so important, however, that as a parent we demand only the best from our children while they are at school and at home. Otherwise, our children will prevent teachers from teaching and distract other students from learning.

Last year my daughter attended Lyons Elem. She started Pre-k not knowing her letters and not being able to count past 20. By the end of the school year she was beginning to read and could count to 100. She just started kinder and i can't wait to see how much she will learn this year!!

This is a really good school. It is such a good school that I am moving and dont know what to do because I feel this new school my son is going might not meet my expectactions. Teachers are really great they really work hard for parent involvment. They have so many additonal program to assist both the parents and students. Even though majority is hispanic the programs they have allow the students to explore other cultures.

This is one of the best schools by far

Last modified Lyons Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.