Posted April 20, 2010
Revere is a great school that has gone above and beyond to create a revitalized learning environment where students are encouraged to excel not just pass. They provide constant incentives to keep the students motivated and they work hard to keep the focus on student achievement in all aspects. They are also committed to technology integration, making wireless internet, SmartBoards, Projectors and Document Projectors available throughout the school to allow teachers and students daily access to 21st century knowledge and skills.

Posted April 20, 2010
The faculty and staff really do have a sincere desire for ALL students to achieve. Not only do they desire students to do well, but they also put forth a tremendous amount of work and effort to help ALL children grow as people and as learners.

Posted April 19, 2010
The most improved diverse school around!!!

Posted April 19, 2010
Awesome place to learn. Students are loved and supported

Posted April 19, 2010
The band rocks!!! They have 3 concert bands, a pep band, and a jazz band. The kids in the band function like a well oiled machine. None other can compare

Posted March 12, 2009
My younger brother is attending this school, and I honestly have no idea what to say. I have no idea what to say, because the staff and teachers don't keep in touch with us. We pretty much have no clue how my brother is doing in school until report card day. We try contacting his teachers throughout the year, to no avail. They never respond to our emails. I do love the people in charge of Citizen School, though. They keep in touch with us and let us know how my brother's been doing. The school staff itself, though, needs a lot of improvement. Just because most of the parents aren't actively involved in their children's lives and don't seem to care about how they're doing in school doesn't mean that WE are like that.

Revere Middle School 1

Posted April 03, 2008

Posted September 19, 2007
I feel Revere can do much better. It doesn't suit many student's interest to wake up and go to school every day. I'm loosing my want to go to school because of all the schedule changes going on. Crowded classrooms to small classrooms. It's not balanced and it is causing many delays on the learning session. Revere is a magnet school for math and science and I feel like I am learning nothing in those subjects. I have students in my class who don't even now how to add simple fractions much less multiply. And this is 8th grade! This is my first year at Revere for 8th grade but I feel like I'm learning the same from what I learned in 6th grade from the other middle school I use to attend. Revere can do better!

Revere Middle School 1

Posted July 11, 2007

Posted August 23, 2006
Revere could be a better school if the academic standards were higher and there was more parent involvement. My son was in 6th grade last year and I did not feel like he accomplished much. The teachers focus more on preparing the kids for TEA than critical thinking. If I do not see a change this school year for certain this is our last year at Revere.

Revere Middle School
10502 Briar Forest Drive, Houston, TX  77042
Last modified Revere Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Revere Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top