Houston, TX

Posted December 06, 2013
I have worked at Clifton for about 15 years and love, love, love it! The teachers are terrific and our students are the best in the world. It is a school that I would recommend to my relatives any day!

Posted October 08, 2012
cms is good school i go there right now 2012 and im in 8th grade i love this school;<3

Clifton Middle School

Posted December 11, 2008
I love clifton it is a wonderful school, and that teachermention down there is the collest teacher i have her for world culture studies, mrs. lanier loves every student! All the teachers are nice and make sure every student is learning! i am in the sixth grade now and go there.

Clifton Middle School 3

Posted June 11, 2005
my daughter went to CMS for about 1 month. had to take her out because she was having alot of problems with other students overall CMS was a good school when I went there, it has changed over the years.

Clifton Middle School 4

Posted June 01, 2005
hi. i go to clifton middle school and i am now going to 7th grade next fall. this school year was ok. the best part was the teacher. they are so great!

Clifton Middle School 4

Posted December 18, 2004
hi i went to clifton my name is megan houghton and my home room teacher was mrs.lanier i think clifton is a very good school but unfourtanattly i had to move schools. but i do reccomend that your child goes there!

Posted December 13, 2004
This is a great school that really prepares students for high school. There is a lot of school spirit stemming from sports activities and not to mention a strong competitive edge for academic excellence. There are clear disciplinary rules to follow which allows the students to never doubt they are safe while on campus. There are also great opportunities for advancement into higher levels of Math and Science courses if the student demonstrates the ability. I attended this school for all three years and am now in college. I strongly recommend that your child attend Clifton.

Posted August 10, 2004
This is a very acceptable school for all of those middle school students who would really like to further a great and acceptable career! My brother is an honor student and I am very proud of him for all the hard work he has put into his school work this year. As a former student Clifton M.S really did prepare me for all the simple and also complicating classes that I will have in my further years of school. Thank you Clifton Middle School for preparing me!

Clifton Middle School
6001 Golden Forest Drive, Houston, TX  77092
Last modified Clifton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clifton Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top