Posted December 24, 2013
It used to be a great magnet school, but it's slowly coming back up. I hope the non magnet parents get more involved with the school. Our test results are improving and is going to get better. All the teachers are working way harder than last year. We have a new principal now, Ms. Garibaldi, who is sincere and hard working.

Posted May 22, 2013
There are plenty of great teachers, its just the student don't allow the teacher to expand their horizons due to behavior problems and other issues among the students.

Welch Middle School 5

Posted May 07, 2010

Welch Middle School 4

Posted April 24, 2010
The Principal, Assistant Principals, counselors, nurses, teachers, and all the staff genuinely care about the kids. Middle schoolers are all over the chart in every way, and this is the time they need to work out a lot so they can learn to focus in high school. I see a lot of hard work and love in this school.

Welch Middle School 0

Posted September 10, 2009
After attending the Open House Meeting on last nite, I think that the school has potential to increase the school's raring for the 2009-10 school year

Welch Middle School 0

Posted September 09, 2009
I think that Welch is a great school and the Principal is doing a great job. We just need more parent involvement. I like the fact that there are so many males at the school and they are in tune with the students. The school is doing a great preparing the students for high school and the principal runs a tight ship, and she is all about the students. Great job Mrs. Iyamu keep up the good work.

Welch Middle School 4

Posted June 30, 2009
I want to give a shout out to all ESL teacher. Mr. Matthews, Ms. Delgado, Ms. Tapia and all others. This teacher are one of the best teacher i ever had and seen getting through toughf time teach ing english to baliangula kids. The legacy of the ESl teacher lives on and on thank very much. (,)

Posted April 30, 2009
i think that this school has went in the dumps since mrs iyamu became the principle. last year when ms. andrews was the princeiple the school was fun, but now it is so boring and the that gets me is that we have to pay money to wear our own jeans i think this school is a rip off.

Posted October 24, 2008
I want to send a shout out to Mr. Ogunmokun, my children say he is an awesome math teacher and they have learned alot in his class. Kudos to Mr. Ogunmokun and to Welch Middle School. Awesome job!

Welch Middle School 5

Posted January 22, 2008

Welch Middle School
11544 South Gessner Road, Houston, TX  77071
Last modified Welch Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Welch Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top