Bad
Good

I have a 5yr old daughter that attends cage elementary they are doing a very good job . I can not believe that she is reading in kinder. Her teacher is the best. Thank you Ms. Renard for all your help.

My daugher had an awesome teacher in 1st grade. Ms. Esquivel is a wonderful person and take the time to cater to her students' needs. Hooray for Ms. Esquivel.

My daughter attends Cage Elementary at the moment! She's a very smart little girl! I want to thank Ms. E.Martinez (pk) for being an awesome teacher! Eventhough she's new at cage my daughter has learned alot thanks Ms. Martinez!

My son attended kindergarten here last year. His teacher, Ms. Espree, worked with my son on individual basis and spent time with us, the parents, when we had questions. She went out of her way to inform us on our son's progress. The principal was also extremely responsive to our requests and concerns. He, along with the teachers, have created a very hospitable and learning environment for our son.

My child is currently attending class with Mrs. Davila and he has only become smarter and smarter as the weeks go by. Mrs. Davila takes her time with the students and sends homework for them to work on throughout the week. The parents play a big role in the childs education and must be involved with their education and Mrs. Davila encourages parents to become that important part of their lives. My child is only 4 1/2 years old and is already learning to read. Thank you to all the staff and administration at Cage Elementary. I was also a student at Cage in the early 90's and the education quality has improved more and more. Thank You everyone.

I have noticed the leadership of Cage is more concerned about the school's image, than the proper education that the children need. My Daughter's teachers are great and care for my daughter's academic development.

Last modified Cage Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.