Posted January 28, 2010
I have a 5yr old daughter that attends cage elementary they are doing a very good job . I can not believe that she is reading in kinder. Her teacher is the best. Thank you Ms. Renard for all your help.

Cage Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2009
My daugher had an awesome teacher in 1st grade. Ms. Esquivel is a wonderful person and take the time to cater to her students' needs. Hooray for Ms. Esquivel.

Cage Elementary School 0

Posted April 02, 2008
My daughter attends Cage Elementary at the moment! She's a very smart little girl! I want to thank Ms. E.Martinez (pk) for being an awesome teacher! Eventhough she's new at cage my daughter has learned alot thanks Ms. Martinez!

Posted August 27, 2007
My son attended kindergarten here last year. His teacher, Ms. Espree, worked with my son on individual basis and spent time with us, the parents, when we had questions. She went out of her way to inform us on our son's progress. The principal was also extremely responsive to our requests and concerns. He, along with the teachers, have created a very hospitable and learning environment for our son.

Posted January 06, 2007
My child is currently attending class with Mrs. Davila and he has only become smarter and smarter as the weeks go by. Mrs. Davila takes her time with the students and sends homework for them to work on throughout the week. The parents play a big role in the childs education and must be involved with their education and Mrs. Davila encourages parents to become that important part of their lives. My child is only 4 1/2 years old and is already learning to read. Thank you to all the staff and administration at Cage Elementary. I was also a student at Cage in the early 90's and the education quality has improved more and more. Thank You everyone.

Cage Elementary School 4

Posted October 20, 2006
I have noticed the leadership of Cage is more concerned about the school's image, than the proper education that the children need. My Daughter's teachers are great and care for my daughter's academic development.

Cage Elementary School 4

Posted March 05, 2006
we just were pleased to fo find out that we now have a knew principal. it was like the school ran on itself.

Cage Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2005
This year, the principal has done a poor job of building a sense of community. Scores dropped due to a lack of leadership rather than a lack of teaching. Students are not encouraged by administration and must rely solely on their teachers who are overworked and underappreciated.

Posted July 07, 2005
its been 2 yrs. that i've been at cage. when my kids were there i was very happy and so wetre my kids.my older son had mrs. sanchez,mrs,saenz,and mrs sifuente. they were all great great! when he needed help they would help him and when i needed something they would try to help me as muchas they can. my other son had mrs. davila, she was also nice. when we were there ms. tamez was there and she was an awsome principal.now i am at another school and we are not too happy. so therefore all ya'll people that goes to cage enjoy it!

Posted July 15, 2004
I had two kids that attented Cage Elem. I was very please to see my boys to achieve what they needed to know. If I can I would of stay but I moved. My kids are too happy with there new school. I would personally say that Mrs.Sanchez, Mrs.Saenz, and Mrs.Davila if it wasn't for them my kids may not had did well at there new school. I used to help the teachers a lot, and they were so nice to me and my little one. All I can say is that cage is a very good school and they are there when you need them.

Cage Elementary School
4528 Leeland Street, Houston, TX  77023
Last modified Cage Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cage Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top