Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

We have two counselors, one for elementary and one for middle school. We also have an open school. Even the T.H. Rogers School motto says it all: T.H. Rogers School: Where academics and character matter." And also the latin phrase: E Pluribus Unum: Out of many, one. We also have a bunch of classes with everyone. So, if you are a bully, you would already be written up or have an in-school suspension

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

Here at Rogers, we have students from all backgrounds. We have MI (Multiply Impaired) students that are able to learn. We also have a mixed classroom. There are people who don't always understand a topic so the teacher explains the lesson in again, but this time, it is in an easy-to-understand, fun way. There are extra courses that students can take to catch up with the class. You can also schedule a meeting with your teacher during lunch or homeroom.

Develops character: Strongly agree

There is a strict no bullying policy in this school. This is why we make a bunch of friends on the first day. The teachers and principals make it an amazing environment for all of us. We celebrate each others culture such as the Diwali and Cinco de Mayo. We even get into visiting different places of worship such as a church, synagouge, or mosque. That way, no one is shamed in this school. If someone asks a question, there is always another student who is eager to help explain it.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

You are allowed to talk to the teachers anytime. They are eager for you to learn. These teachers teach us in fun and creative ways such as in World Cultures, we did a mock debate to symbolize an important event in history. In math we mix art with graphing on the coordinate plane. In science, we perform safe, but fun experiments. In Reading, we interact with other people to better understand books, in Gym, we do intramurals and switch sports. Believe me, this school is awesome!!!!

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Because there is Lunch Bunch for lunch with computers(yes, you are allowed to eat) and Homeroom for 45 minutes before school ends. In addition to that, there are Homework Helpers: NJHS (National Junior Honor Society) that help you with homework. There are so many opportunities here. Sadly, some people prefer to spend that time idly flipping a water bottle around.

Here at Rogers, you are given multiple opportunities to prove yourself. I am a student there, and most of the students who don't like this school are on their phone or playing video games instead of homework. I am one of the students who has a dream. I want to go to Harvard. There is a lot of great teachers. They come talk to you about how to get a better grade. As a student, I know about this school firsthand. The maximum hours of school homework is about 30 minutes to an hour if you actually work and not play. Plus, the people are super friendly. I am friends with my entire grade! I highly reccomend this school.

This school is really difficult but it does help you out when you reach high school. They give you tons of homework but you will get the hang of it eventually.

If you want to burn your kids go to the TH Rogers middle school!TH Rogers is the best school for destroying kids , the school principles are awesome. But the most of teachers know only punishment , no any encouragement for kids at all.

I am not sure where all the comments about the kids not socializing or not having time for play coming from?!! I am a mother of an 8 year old who attends this school for the first time this year.. All I have to say is that there are schools and there is T H Rogers!! This school is phenomenal and superior on all levels. The quality of education and academics offered to the kids there is top notch and I can't see it being offered anywhere else. They teach the kids techniques, skills, critical thinking, being competitive in a world that cannot accept anything less than that. The teachers know what they are doing and there were numerous times where they helped us when we needed help. it is true that it requires a lot of work at school and at home but this is how education is everywhere else in the world. Only in the US where public schools has no homework.. having said all that, my daughter made so many friends and had so many play dates this year than when she was in her previous public school! We love this school and are happy we are part of Rogers community

I get how other people might say that TH Rogers is way to tough and the homework is pretty big, but the kids have to get used to it because it's a privilege to go to a school with such character like Rogers. Work like projects can be given out at the same time and people complain that it is too much but it's probably because they procrastinate.

Last modified T High Rogers School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.