Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Young Scholars Academy For Excelle
Grateful to: School leader

Posted December 08, 2015
I feel grateful to her because she has showed that there are some genuine people that still exist. She has not only pushed me to conquer some of my fears and I am so ever grateful to her and her love and support.

Young Scholars Academy For Excelle 1

Posted August 23, 2013
There's a reason this school has been rated a 5. They are extremely unorganized and their children have failed testing year after year. To this day, when I ask my child if he wants to return to Young Scholars, his response is "No"..."I don't like it"..."It's dirty". When joking with him that he was going to return to Young Scholars, he began to cry. One word...RUN!!!

Posted August 06, 2013
My kid is learning well at Pre K classes ....all the teachers are very cooperative ....Take take care childs individual needs ... They are very frindly and school atmosphere is very Homely.......Specially Miss Kiki is very understading & Cooperative .... This is the best place to Start Kids Study ...

Posted August 26, 2008
I love this school. I'd tried other schools and none of them were comfortable for my pre-k and kinder daughters. Since they've been at Young Scholars they have blossomed. I never thought I'd see them excited and ready for school. They've been there going on three years and are happy. The family atmosphere and one on one attention are awesome.

Posted October 04, 2006
Young Scholars is an Excellent School! My child went to Pre-K there and I must say after coming out of there he's reading on a 2nd grade level, and his social skills have improved drastically. I love how the teachers were able to give the kids one on one attention. You feel the love there as a whole.

Posted January 10, 2006
I love this school, the people are the best, the teachers really truly care. The kids are comitted to learning and the food is homecooked and awesome! I couldn't ask for a better place for my children to learn. They actually look forward to school days and both love and respect the wonderful teachers!

Posted August 03, 2005
My daughter and son have gone to this school for 3 years and I love it. I think the students are taught well and have a lot of hands on experience. I would recommend it.

Posted June 21, 2005
This school is also a daycare facility. My daughter has attended since the age of two. They have a great focus on not only academics but also on the children's social and emotional development. Because of the nuturing environment provided at Y-SAFE, my daughter has flourished. She began reading at the age of three and in the first grade is now reading on a third grade level.

Young Scholars Academy For Excelle
1809 Louisiana Street, Houston, TX  77002
Last modified Young Scholars Academy For Excelle is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8