Posted August 30, 2013
You cannot take advantage of a more excellent school than this one. So many bright students that want to challenge themselves. Teachers and classes can get tough, especially in English.

Posted February 05, 2011
I LOVE MY SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most everyone has a fabulous attitude and I am really learning about myself and what is best for me. The academics are crazy challenging, everyone is so competitive at everything they do from golf to french club to GPA to class rank. Almost all of our sports are in the top five in the state. Highlights are Band, Swimming and Diving, Cross Country, Basketball, and Fillies. Teachers are willing to listen and help you. Drugs are not a problem AT ALL if you know who to avoid. There is no bullying and everyone is big family no matter what the grade. Please dont bash the school, we love it and its taken a lot of work to get where we are! <3

Posted February 26, 2010

Kingwood High School 2

Posted January 19, 2010

Kingwood High School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Kingwood High School is both academically & athletically top rated in the Houston area. 25%+ of our students have a GPA of 4.0+

Kingwood High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
My three kids have gone to Kingwood Highschool and all have had great experiences .

Kingwood High School 3

Posted September 03, 2009

Posted February 13, 2009
Both of my kids graduated for KHS. Both graduated college. One had 2/3 scholarship from sports and acedemics. Didn't have any drug problems. It is competetive but there is a lot to be involved in.

Posted May 04, 2008

Posted April 29, 2008
I moved to Kingwood just prior to my senior year, and as one would guess, I was very upset. HOWEVER, Kingwood High was an excellent experience from me. The people were extremely friendly, especially for an affluent area. I made so many friends and had tons of fun. The academics were very challenging, but looking back now, I realize it prepared me for college. Almost all of the athletic programs are among the state's elite. Move here if you want your children to be in competition in either academics, sports, or fine arts, and if you want them to graduate from a high school that has a very good reputation amongst all Texas universities, and even nation-wide.

Kingwood High School
2701 Kingwood Drive, Houston, TX  77339
Last modified Kingwood High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingwood High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top