Houston, TX

Posted August 30, 2014
HHE is a wonderful school and our children love it and the education they are getting is superb. I don't need a principal to open the door every morning for a school to be great...but I will say the principal has done an amazing job making sure all the important things are in line and she has been very visible in the past 2 years. I agree with the other comment, she's been busy running the school perfectly which sometimes doesn't allow her to stand in the hall and greet everyone every day. But she was out there on the first few days this year already. And the teachers are amazing and it's secure! Great school for my kids!

Posted August 30, 2014
My kids have attended for 4+ years and we absolutely love the school and the administrative staff. The teachers are amazing and the curriculum is challenging and fantastic. Great school! 10! I agree!

Hidden Hollow El 3

Posted June 20, 2014
My daughter has attend hidden hollow for 3yrs now . We loved all of her teachers parent teachers communication is great . We never had a problem with anything while she was enrolled . Until our son started school mined you he is completely different from our daughter. He is failure to thrive ADHD with PTS with emotional disturbances and behavioral problems and food hoarding . We informed the school about all of these all his medical papers were faxed from his doctors. Well the school nurse disagreed with his diagnosis and called CPS on our family saying that our son wasn't being feed . And that it's not fair that there are restrictions for him and not our daughter. And that he's so small Well the case was closed . I am highly upset she knew about everything and still called she made it a personal problem . They have great teachers but the beware of the school nurse !!!

Posted June 09, 2014
Hidden Hollow is AMAZING!! Every year my son has a great teacher but his teacher this year has really sparked his interest in Math. She has a math focus and really challenges the class in curriculum but develops little leaders as well. We are very excited that his younger sister will be joining the school in the fall.

Posted October 25, 2013
We have been at Hidden Hollow for 4 years now and absolutely love the school. It is a small school that has a very friendly, personal touch. All the teachers and office staff are very helpful and friendly. The teachers all seem to prepare the students very well for state testing and keep parents informed of the students progress or struggles. It definitely deserves it's 10/10 rating!

Posted October 20, 2013
Our two children are attending HHE for the 2nd year now and they love it. We have moved from another country and they were great working really close to them until they both became fluent in English. I don't see a need to see the principal all the time as long as we have a good leadership, commited teachers/employees and a nice enviroment for the kids. Our children enjoy going to school and are learning really well.

Posted August 14, 2013
My granddaughter attended this school in kindergarten and first grade. She is now entering second grade. She told me her school is awesome! "Gaga, it's the best school ever", is how she put it. I can tell you she never wants to miss a day. She is learning, and reads fluently at grade level. I'm beyond thrilled. She has a sense of purpose, pride and belonging. Her teachers have done an excellent job!

Posted April 02, 2009
Hidden Hollow is an excellent school. My daughter loves all of the teachers and enjoys going to school. She has been there for two years now. In two years, I do not think that I have seen the head principal, but the school is great regardless. The classes are at a good size and the teachers are great!

Hidden Hollow El 3

Posted October 30, 2008
My daughter attended this school in kindergaten, at her end if the year program we asked her which one of the ladies in the cafeteria was the principal. Her response was, we have a principal? Enough said. (She was well aware of what a principal was because of the principal at her private preschool) We had tried several times to have contact with this woman with no avail. My daughter now attends another Kingwood school where the principal knows her by name, her younger siblings names, her interests outside of school, and her parents names.

Posted August 28, 2008
I agree about the principal keeping her self busy, I will say too busy in 3 years We have not met her, and this shows at tha office. The assistant principle how ever!! nice lady, approchable and great with the students as well as the awezome teachers at HHE.

Hidden Hollow El
4104 Appalachian Trail, Houston, TX  77345
Last modified Hidden Hollow El is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hidden Hollow El Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top