Posted October 04, 2014
I would have to disagree with you, the dragons are the best. I go to quest currently, I'm a freshman, and out of all the other schools I went to this one is the best. The other students are friendly and the teachers are to. The teachers actually care about your education unlike other schools. Most get to scool earlier than they have to and help any one who needs it. Overall quest is a great school

Posted May 04, 2011
I used to attend Quest High School. I attended Quest my Freshman and Sophomore year, and have now transferred to Kingwood High School. I miss Quest so much, I think about it every day. The students were very accepting, I practically knew everyone. But when I transferred to KHS, I didn't get that warm welcome at all. All the kids were in their cliques and I was laughed at for being different and not having any friends. I'm glad to say I'm getting out though. I've managed to drop down one credit plan to the 22 credit and I am taking summer classes to graduate early. I had to switch because of my own fault though, I let myself get too social at Quest and forgot about work. It's not the schools fault, it's just how I operate. I needed a change of scenery. But, boy, I sure regret it. At Quest, I had my first real friends, not ones that act all fake and such. I also joined a band and found more about who I really was. Quest is a great school. Shame it's changing from the original plan, moving towards the Early College High School thing, but there's nothing you can do about it. All in all, great students, great teachers, and great school. Also, family is awesome. (Especially the Owls!)

Posted May 18, 2009
My daughter is about to graduate from Quest. We have both enjoyed these past four years. The facilitators are amazing. They genuinely care. I don't think she could have received a better education anywhere. From service learning to the senior exhibitions it has been one long and wonderful ride.

Posted May 16, 2009
Choosing to attend Quest is one of the best educational decisions we have ever made with our daughter. She enjoys the culture of the school and is challenged by the interdisciplinary approach to academics.

Posted August 24, 2008
This school is both unique and extremely more educational than any other school in Humble ISD.

Posted July 08, 2008
This school is absolutley amazing! It is the best! It has made me a better person and they actually make sure you understand what they teach you there. The faciilitators there are just wonderful. At Quest your opinion matters. They make you feel like an actual person and not just some student. Going to Quest High School is the best decision I have made in my entire life!!

Posted June 20, 2007
I like this school soo much. I think the teachers do a great job in creating a personalized learning environment.I've made many friends and enjoyed smaller and block classes!

Posted October 11, 2006
- a administrator

Posted October 02, 2006
I am a sophomore at Quest High School and all I have to say is that my school is the most inviting, warm, and exciting learning environment any one can ask for. I have made so many new friends peers and teachers alike. Everyone lends a helping hand and really cares about you personally. My teachers come up with such unique ways to teach that really helps kids with different learning styles. Due to a low student teacher ratio, every student can receive one on one time with any teacher they wish. I love my school and wouldn't change my decision to attend it for the world.

Posted September 16, 2006
Quest is a wonderful school. It pushed my son out of his shell and got him involved in the community. He's challenged every day with his schoolwork, and every week I can be proud that he's spending time to benefit the community. I have strong beliefs in how Quest does things, and fully support the school in any way I can. I'm offended by the people that say the school is bad, obviously you didn't know the full story. Before trashing something, look at all sides, otherwise you will be viewed as an ignorant fool. I would Strongly recommend Quest to anyone seeking a more personalized and higher education than those offered at the larger high schools.

Quest Early College High School
15903 West Lake Houston Parkway, Houston, TX  77044
Last modified Quest Early College High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quest Early College High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top