Houston, TX
Students enrolled: 1,101

Posted July 08, 2013
I love my school! even though you can only learn spanish that does not matter because the spanish teachers are amazing and made my year!

Posted May 26, 2011
I personally can not say enough good things about this school! Mr. Joseph is the most caring principal. My child left RMS ready to concur high school and has. My children have been to a couple different Kingwood schools and none compare to RMS. I love this school and feel blessed that my child had the opportunity to attend RMS.

Posted July 23, 2009
this is the most high tec, school in the humble district. the orchestra makes best in class/show trophies, the education is awesome, my daughters from humble transfered to riverwood and learned 10 timesw they learned in humble middle school, i highly recmmend it. Ms. Matin, Ms. Brown, MsPerrin, Mrs.Ardoin, should really be appreciated.They made my child had D's to high A's.

Riverwood Middle School 4

Posted January 05, 2009
It is a pretty good school. We should be able to have another language choice besides spanish though.

Posted September 10, 2008
I love this school so much! All the teachers are excellent and everyone is so friendly. They have a lot of electives to choose from which makes the day fun! I love Riverwood! It is the best middle school ever!

Riverwood Middle School 0

Posted January 14, 2008
I do not like riverwood at all. The teachers dont teach all to much. The principals dont get involved at all and it needs to be renovated.

Posted March 16, 2006
The quality of educational programs, teacher knowledge as well as academics is superb! The only thing I wish they had was additional foreign languages besdies Spanish. But their Spanish program is great, and is ahead of the next years' requirements, so your child is learning the best!

Posted May 11, 2004

Riverwood Middle School
2910 High Valley Drive, Houston, TX  77345
Last modified Riverwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverwood Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top