Houston, TX
Students enrolled: 1,274

North Forest High School 3

Posted April 08, 2010

Posted April 08, 2009
I am a engineering student of forest brook/north forest high, and many of you know nothing but what you see and hear,we have a great vocational program that does extensive help preparing students for farther education and our teachers and counselors allow the help too. But i blame the lazy students who dont take advantage of what we have to offer, which many parents dont know about because their children dont bother to learn about. It is so hard to sit in class and learn when we have students with no home training, i feel this is our problem. We have a great staff, and a great principal and they are working well in our success, now the rest is left up to we kids ad most of us dont see it. I am a junior well on my way to college & thanks to mr.Hayward my engineering teacher,the best.

Posted March 24, 2009
I hate this school....their so unorganized and always late on everything. I'm a senior at this school and I'm part of the first and hopefully last class of North Forest High School..

Posted September 12, 2008
There are very few teachers who actually put forth the effort to prepare the students for higher education. As an alumni from Forest Brook and now a college student, I feel that the majority of the teachers were mediocre and were only there to get a fast paycheck. Their lack of dedication reflects on their TAKS scores and I would not recommend this school to anyone who is planning on going to college.

North Forest High School 0

Posted August 09, 2008
This school was always know as a relief valve for students who could not make it at the traditional higher academically performing schools in the area; it's the easy way out just to say you graduated. Unfortunately, my ex placed our daughter here and my fears have been confirmed. There is little hope for post academia for those who attend here.

Posted December 26, 2007

Posted October 04, 2007
- a administrator

Posted September 20, 2007

North Forest High School 2

Posted July 11, 2007
- a former student
It's time for NFISD to get back on the map! Organize a job fair and get some of the Alumni to come back and get involved. As for as parents, allow change to take place. It's time for a change...change for the betterment.

North Forest High School 2

Posted May 30, 2007
The school I believe has no control of students. The teachers only call parents when something is wrong and at that sometimes never call.I believe that school has to many students and not enough staff to control them.

North Forest High School
10725 Mesa, Houston, TX  77078
Last modified North Forest High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
North Forest High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top