Houston, TX

Posted January 04, 2008

Posted January 04, 2008
I have had 2 children to attend Kirby Middle School and I think that they have received a outstanding education. My children have flourished at Kirby and the principal is dynamic. There are always a variety of programs/activities for parents etc. It is easy to find something negative about any situation but I think that this school deserves kudos for the great work that they do!

Posted March 02, 2007
I love the school but it could use a few repairs here and there. But, overall it's a very educating environment.

Forest Brook Middle School 1

Posted September 11, 2006
I have two children in this school and they have all contact information of one of them incorrect. I have been in this school district for eight years and I have not seen any improvements in all this time. My hopes are that every day when my children leave home, is that haven't wasted the day away. There is never homework and the teachers tell me that HOMEWORK is not the most important thing in the curriculum. I am very dissappointed in this district and I am now looking for tuition funding to send my children to private school.

Forest Brook Middle School 3

Posted August 09, 2005
The school needs alot of work. Physical appearance means alot.

Forest Brook Middle School 2

Posted April 05, 2005
I attended Kirby in 1983 and nothing has changed about the school. The students have to use the same lockers I had. I want the students to have a better selection of extracurricular activities. There need to be more than band, basketball, and football. The girls do not have a lot of choices. I do not see any improvements on the horizon. There was to be a new school built and nothing has come to that. When there is something for a parent to get involved, it is always scheduled in the morning. There is no leeway for parents that work during thta time. More consideration need to be given for parents that work the first shift.

Forest Brook Middle School
7525 Tidwell, Houston, TX  77016
Last modified Forest Brook Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8
Forest Brook Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top