Houston, TX
Students enrolled: 1,019

Posted November 13, 2012
My son hated this school. Complained everyday and begged me not to make him go back. Because of his complaints, I visited 2-3 times a week every week for 6wks. The front office staff never knew who I was, The Principal was always to busy to meet with me prior to the school year and during. My son was bullied, neglected, and fed answers to classwork (personal observations), I met with an Asst Principal 4 times to address my concerns, nothing was solved,. The final straw was when I was called and informed they did not know my child was in the school that day and found him in the cafeteria. Fussed at me about his safety. Not good. When I came to withdraw him an hour later no one tried to stop me and once again the Principal was too busy to meet with me. When I insisted on speaking with her, one of the Asst Principals came to speak to me,the one I met with 4 times prior, she introduced herself to me not recognizing me, I look the same.

Posted October 08, 2012
My son attends BHI. He comes home and complain about this school on a daily basis. The teachers are not helpful. BHI give 2 days detention just for having the corner of your shirt out. Most of the kids at BHI are pre-teens learning to become responsible teens. BHI you don't have to be so harsh.

Posted February 12, 2010
i love beverly hill imtermidiate :D We have very good coaches , and the basketball , volleyball , track , and cross country is GREAT ! Beverly Hills is a wonderfull school to attend :] I love it there .

Posted November 23, 2009
this school is awesome; the teacher, and coaches are great

Posted November 17, 2009
I wold rate this school based on my experience at a 4. The Teachers are great but all other areas are lacking. The administration should be weeded regularly.

Posted May 20, 2009
i think bhi is a great educated school that is wonderfull

Beverly Hills Intermediate School 2

Posted December 29, 2008

Posted April 18, 2008

Beverly Hills Intermediate School 5

Posted December 14, 2006
- a former student

Beverly Hills Intermediate School 5

Posted November 14, 2006
My Son attends BHI, he is in the 7th Grade. BHI has changed his perception about schooling, completely. He is happy to be at this school. He is doing far better in Middle School than Elementary. The teachers are great and approachable. The band teachers are excellent. Good job Mr. Liverman and Ms. Maggard. This is a good school to send your kids to. The student population is mixed.

Beverly Hills Intermediate School
11111 Beamer Road, Houston, TX  77089
Last modified Beverly Hills Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beverly Hills Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top