Houston, TX

Genoa Elementary School 5

Posted April 27, 2010
Genoa is one of the highest rated schools in Pasadena, or Texas for that manner. They recieved an exemplary rating in the most recent period. The principal cares and provides appropriate leadership for the staff while listening to parents--even difficult ones. 5 star.

Genoa Elementary School 1

Posted November 17, 2009
Awful school. The staff has a hard time doing the simplest tasks and are very rude and unprofessional. Teachers could care less if your child learns anything. They don't call to schedule teacher parent conferences, they can't even be bothered to prepare worksheets for them they just send a list home of things to do.

Genoa Elementary School 5

Posted June 23, 2009
My kids love Genoa! The principal has brought forth many new and positive changes to the campus. I am treated respectfully and my concerns are addressed promtply. I am so pleased to see and be a part of all of the new changes.

Genoa Elementary School 4

Posted February 26, 2009
The new administration has made great improvements. The staff is much happier. They are able to do their job without top people bringing them down. I have noticed an increase in academic achievement as well.

Posted May 24, 2007
This is a very disorganized school, run by a disorganized principal. Both my children have attended this school and I'm pleased to say they will not be going back next year. Some of the teachers do a great job, but receive very little support from their seniors. A most disappointing start to my childrens' education, which I hope will now improve in a different school.

Genoa Elementary School 3

Posted June 08, 2006
I sen tmy son and I loved his teacher she really cared about the kids. I believe it's a ok school to start out in.

Posted June 07, 2006
My son first year as a Kindergarten was really upsetting to me the work was not challeging and the school is not professional nor orangnize I would not want my child to attend another year!

Genoa Elementary School 3

Posted August 09, 2005
I've found that many of the teachers at Genoa to be very involved in the lives of their students. I have had the good fortune of having my children with some of the best teachers in the district. Very dedicated staff.

Genoa Elementary School 1

Posted August 01, 2004
I have one child who attends this school and I, like many others, am dissappointed due to the lack of professionalism. Although, some teachers are great with students the school can only excell so high with it's administration. I dislike theor unprofessionalism, their closemindedness, their disregard and disrespect for students, and do not recommend parents to put their children in this school.

Posted May 07, 2004
I have two children who attend this school and have had problems from the very beginning. They are very unorganized and seem to not have children strive to better themselves. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Genoa Elementary School
12900 Almeda Genoa Road, Houston, TX  77034
Last modified Genoa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Genoa Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top