Houston, TX

Stuchbery Elementary School 2

Posted September 17, 2014
My daughter just started this school 3 weeks ago and the class is not structured and the teacher does not send home notes to let me know on how to do the homework. I am really unsure of any of it. There are no communication what so ever with any of the teachers. I sent my child with some shoes because she wears sandals alot during the hot times and the PE coach wanted her to be able to kick the ball. I told him I sent some and the teacher made my child remember that they were in there. So she got penalized for going back to her room to get them when the teacher should of reminder her. She is a child.

Stuchbery Elementary School 1

Posted January 02, 2012
Stuchbery. Some of the Teachers cuss and swear and yet it goes unattended to. There are some of the Best Teachers in this school and some of the worst. The worst get praised for being stern(Abusive), while the best get chastised for being Kind(Helpful). The problem here is the Principles' addiction to Power. The PTO is a pay to join organization, Hmmmn, paying to Volunteer. It seems that Stuchbery has gone way Down in the last few years. Your Kids Needs will be placed as secondary in Importance to the Teachers Wants. It is a shame, if they got rid of the Principle and a few of the Bad Teachers who have Bad Attitude problems, the School ratings would go up from the bottom 25 percent to the top 25 percent.Avoid this school district in General if you can. The ratio of Apartment Kids to Home Owning kids has changed too, about 3 to 1. The physical Facilities at Stuchbery are pretty good though, the school itself is less than 20 years old which is good for Pasadena Independant School District.

Posted January 31, 2008
I am a clerk at Stuchbery and the school is wonderful! I have been working with the staff and faculty for about 5 months now and it is a great experience. This is my first job working in a school and I feel like I have been apart of this school forever.

Posted November 05, 2007
I have recently moved my children to Stuchbery. I have been pleased. The structure is a little tough at times but, it is worth it. My children are happy. That gives me peace of mind.

Stuchbery Elementary School 4

Posted October 13, 2007
My children have attended Stuchbery for the past 2 years and I have been amazed ever since . The dedication of the staff there is awesome. They treat all the children as if they were their own. I have loved each teacher that my children had. They are strong on organization, testing and making sure each child is succeeding to their full ability. We have moved and bought a home in another district and I was sad for my kids to have to leave. I hope and pray that this new school will measure up to Stuchbery.

Stuchbery Elementary School 1

Posted October 10, 2007
At Stuchbery Elementary in Houston, no longer can you even see your childs teacher except by appointment. No longer are the parents informed of activities and the students progress until after testing has been performed. The school has nose-dived from previous years and only seems to be getting worse. Can you believe you have to pay to volunteer for the PTA or PTO? I received a sign-up sheet for the PTO at Stuchbery Elementary and they required me to pay if I want to volunteer. Yes a volunteer fee for the PTO is imposed for the parents of Stuchbery Elementary Students.

Stuchbery Elementary School 5

Posted April 21, 2006
I love Stuchbery. I trasnferred my son from Williams Elementary (after moving near Stuchbery). He was failing at Williams. His grades draumatically improved. I love the teachers, staff and the principal. I'm glad we made the move.

Stuchbery Elementary School 5

Posted February 23, 2004
Mrs R. Hall is one of the best teachers that I have ever had the pleasure to to meet. She is a angel. You don't see teachers these days with this kind of dedication to the school as well as the students. We love her!

11210 Hughes Road, Houston, TX  77089
Last modified Stuchbery Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stuchbery Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top