C E King Middle School 5

Posted January 08, 2014
My school has nothing wrong i was once a panther and i miss this school no school is perfect but i believe that this is a great school and that they are very educational and diverse dont down my old school i will always remain a panther

C E King Middle School 4

Posted January 17, 2013
My daughter attends KMS and she loves the school. We moved from another state this past summer and my daughter didn't think that she would be happy at another school, but she has enjoyed being in the Pre-AP classes. She is an straight A student and she says that her classes are challenging. She really loves her teachers and rigorously curriculum they have. She has applied to the Early College Program and we both feel that she has been equipped with the knowledge to do well and succeed next year.

Posted August 11, 2009

C E King Middle School 5

Posted May 20, 2009

Posted August 26, 2008

Posted July 27, 2008

Posted January 10, 2006
This school has absolutely no GT program. The kids are tested in 6th grade and accepted in program then offered nothing when they get to school. They offer Pre-Ap in math, english, social studies and history, but the science class is always cancelled. The admin say their is a program and it is handled through pre-ap but all kids can take those classes and there is no separete curriculum for the GT kids. The dance class they offered last year was great but wasnt offered this year. They have good after school programs although we dont take advantage of them. Some of the afterschool finctions are very unsupervised and the language I hard from the kids at one concert was awful. I took a couple of little girls to task for the obscene language and told them they should be ashamed of themselves. I am trying very hard to change districts.

Posted May 26, 2005
Very unhappy with administration and with teach association this year. Very unacceptable

Posted May 17, 2004
My child attended c e king middle school this year,(2003-2004). My son is very athletic. You know, there is about 10 days left in the school year and they haven't taken athletic photos! I as a parent has had meetings with principals/coaches. It was a total wast of my time! coaches are disrepectful to the children. They don't seem to know, when to be a coach and when to be a teacher. I ended up call the sheldon school district, and finally a solution. I recommend sending your child to another school!

C E King Middle School
8530 C E King Parkway, Houston, TX  77044
Last modified C E King Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
C E King Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top