Bad
Good

Great neighborhood, amazing teachers, and the best elementary school in Spring Branch ISD by far

The new school is incredible! Attentive teachers, caring staff. We absolutely love it here. All three of our children attended Frostwood.

People said this school is great. However, I don't like our current teacher. She is teaching the 2nd grade. I've never received any emails from this teacher for school activities, or class related topics.........I think a good communication is the key to let us know how's things going at school. Also there is no any information for a coming field trip. Kids are also not very friendly inside this class. I think this class teach definitely has the responsibility for their behaviors. Overall, we feel disappointed about this school and this teacher. Maybe it is only our specific case.......

The best of the best. Be prepared to get in line for parent involvement, because it is the best I have seen at any school. I would like to see a more difficult curriculum in the early grades, my kids are slightly bored.

Last modified Frostwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.