Houston, TX

Frostwood Elementary School 5

Posted March 13, 2014
The new school is incredible! Attentive teachers, caring staff. We absolutely love it here. All three of our children attended Frostwood.

Frostwood Elementary School 1

Posted April 23, 2013
People said this school is great. However, I don't like our current teacher. She is teaching the 2nd grade. I've never received any emails from this teacher for school activities, or class related topics.........I think a good communication is the key to let us know how's things going at school. Also there is no any information for a coming field trip. Kids are also not very friendly inside this class. I think this class teach definitely has the responsibility for their behaviors. Overall, we feel disappointed about this school and this teacher. Maybe it is only our specific case.......

Frostwood Elementary School

Posted May 29, 2009
The best of the best. Be prepared to get in line for parent involvement, because it is the best I have seen at any school. I would like to see a more difficult curriculum in the early grades, my kids are slightly bored.

Frostwood Elementary School 5

Posted April 13, 2005
Frostwood Elementary in the Spring Branch School District is a jewel. The lovely campus, serene atmosphere, and excellent teaching are not found in many schools today. My three children (two of them excellent students and one a very average student)received wonderful educations here and were so well prepared for middle school. To this day they recall their Frostwood days with such loving memories.

Frostwood Elementary School 4

Posted April 10, 2005
Overall, academic programs strong, though we wish more time were spent on teaching writing. It seems that fourth grade is the only time in which this is emphasized, perhaps because TAKS writing surfaces at in this acadmic year. Music, art, and health fitness programs are all excellent. Parental involvement very strong.

Frostwood Elementary School
12214 Memorial Dr, Houston, TX  77024
Last modified Frostwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frostwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top