Bad
Good

Housman Elementary School 4

Posted November 08, 2014
I currently have 2 of my sons enrolled here. I was not very happy with the school's scores as well as a few other areas.Over time though, I have come around and like the school and staff. Friendly and courteous. Thank you.

Housman Elementary School 5

Posted May 21, 2012
Housman is great, We have some family issued and move out of the area, Wish I could send my daughter here until 5th grade, unfortunately we move too far from this school. Principle is great, Maria Davalos is a great person, Vice principle is great, Mr. Mendazabo (spell?) well, they are great people. System work great... problem solve great... Great support from many points, after school program is great.. I wish if we are still here in this school... right behind my house too. (what a near distant)

Housman Elementary School 5

Posted December 04, 2008
My daughter started at Housman on october 2008 in Kinder. We came from out of state and my daughter only new some letters of the alphabet. Three months later on Dec/08 after being in Ms. Hanna's class my daughter was reading a level 3 (to the max) I was so proud of my daughter's improvment and very pleased with her teacher, who ran the extra mile and did an awesome job.

Housman Elementary School 4

Posted March 17, 2006
Housman is a great school. Their principal truly has a strong handle on everything. My son has been going there for 3 years - he has had great teachers all three years. They stay right on top of problem children and make sure that all things are fair for everyone. They have a lot of interaction with each other and focus on academics.

Housman Elementary School 3

Posted November 01, 2005
Great School and a good diversity of students

Housman Elementary School
6705 Housman Street, Houston, TX  77055
Last modified Housman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.