Bad
Good

I currently have 2 of my sons enrolled here. I was not very happy with the school's scores as well as a few other areas.Over time though, I have come around and like the school and staff. Friendly and courteous. Thank you.

Housman is great, We have some family issued and move out of the area, Wish I could send my daughter here until 5th grade, unfortunately we move too far from this school. Principle is great, Maria Davalos is a great person, Vice principle is great, Mr. Mendazabo (spell?) well, they are great people. System work great... problem solve great... Great support from many points, after school program is great.. I wish if we are still here in this school... right behind my house too. (what a near distant)

My daughter started at Housman on october 2008 in Kinder. We came from out of state and my daughter only new some letters of the alphabet. Three months later on Dec/08 after being in Ms. Hanna's class my daughter was reading a level 3 (to the max) I was so proud of my daughter's improvment and very pleased with her teacher, who ran the extra mile and did an awesome job.

Last modified Housman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.