Bad
Good

This school got a great community! Our family is making great friends, and also enjoying many events and experiences together. And we have fun through it all. The PTA and parents is keep doing their amazing work for the children and the faculties. However, some of the parents does not have disciplines to self. I always feel sad to see those parents always grow the kids just like they are. I always get upset to see some parents should not be qualified to volunteer at the school since they don't have the respects to others and does not have common sense. They misunderstand as if they were the greatest tax payers in the world (if not, it's worse though..)and they think they can do anything at the school. They really need disciplines. As for the new principal, she is working so hard and doing great job to give them disciplines. I believe she is the must person for the current school. Many people love her. Great principal. Yes, we deserve to raise our children with love, discipline and common sense at HCE!!! Overall, I give 4 stars to the school since I should not ask a lot from the fee free school.

Hunters Creek Elementary was a school we all looked forward to having our children attend. We had choices, yet given the history of this school this seemed to be the right school, until this year 2013-2014 school year. A new principle was put into place. She had written an introduction letter to all of the parents stating that she would observe and watch the flow. Weeks prior to the school starting she began to make changes without any explanation to the parents. We are encouraged to be involved as well as support educators. When they are questioned, it is shut down. There are so many parents deeply disappointed with the leadership change. The PTA and parents continue to do their amazing work for the children. The leadership is changing the teachers and administration. It is sad the counselor who is paid by the generosity of the PTA is unable to answer basic questions regarding the changes. Respect is earned and this principle does not deserve respect since she is not accountable for any of her actions and changes. Anyone who has voiced their concern have been shut down. We fear retaliation on our children. She forgets taxpayers have a voice and deserve to be heard.

2012-13 is the first year for my son.We moved from Wisconsin. Hunters creek academic is excellent and teachers are excellent. But last year my son faced lot of bullying in this school. He had horrible time with some of his classmates. Some kids are very mean with him.Orginally We are Indians.They are teasing about his skin color.After 2 times complained to the teacher he was feeling good. Hopefully next year will be the good one to him.

We are just finishing up our first year at HCE after moving from a Houston private school. We could not be more pleased with our decision! PTA is super-active, teachers are great, office staff are helpful and friendly.

Hunters Creek is a wonderful school. The PTA is very nice and always helping out a lot. The teachers are amazing and the kids are nice and very smart.Hunters Creek is a bully free zone. I highly recommend sending your child to hunters creek.

HCE is an AWESOME school. My Children started there in kindergarten and 1st grade. Every single teacher is hand picked and have a sincere passion for teaching. The parent involvement is SUPERB. There are a PLETHORA of activities for the children to participate in at the school. The office staff, principal, and nurse are caring and have a genuine love for children which is evident in their common everyday details they effortly put forth. I have researched MANY schools and I moved to the area just so that my children could go to Hunters Creek. If your child attends this school, you will NOT be disappointed.

Best public option in Houston for so many more reasons than room available here. It is essentially run like a first class private school. Downside is you must be able to afford the homes in the area which are some of the most valuable in the Houston area.

Last modified Hunters Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.