Houston, TX

Landrum Middle School 1

Posted August 14, 2013
My child went to school here for his 6th grade year. He was bullied all year including one incident in front of a teacher. The teacher did nothing to help and protect my child from the other students. The teacher didn't even report the incident to the principal. For a school that says they are so against bulling, they did nothing and I reported every incident. I would never recommend this school to any parent. I now drive my son to a different school out of the district.

Posted September 29, 2006

Landrum Middle School 5

Posted January 10, 2006
I am very happy that my child is in this school, she had a rough time starting there but has succeeded to build a repoire with the teachers and her classmates. She is sports that she enjoys with the great coaches that have trained her. Her academic teachers have assisted her in advancing to having Pre-ap classes. I can count that between the teachers,coaches and counselors she can get any assistance rather if personal or academic. Thank You Landrum!

Posted September 03, 2005

Posted September 03, 2005

Landrum Middle School
2200 Ridgecrest Drive, Houston, TX  77055
Last modified Landrum Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Landrum Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top