Posted December 04, 2013
LOVE this school. Easy email access to Teachers. Immediate responses from all of them when my child was sick for several days. Before and after school tutorials available. This school is NOT EASY. Lots of homework and very challenging curriculum, even for my GT child.

Posted September 06, 2013
I like it it's AMAZING I really like it I recommend everyone to go there ! The rating are 10 out of 10 ! :D

Posted February 21, 2013
We love this school! Teachers care, they are approachable. My son has never been happier. We moved from a private school that was horrible. I can't believe this school is free. Some public schools really get it right!

Posted April 08, 2012
We transitioned from a private theraputic school to MMS. The school has been everything we could hope for and more. My son has had a great experience all the way around.

Posted November 27, 2010
I loved my middle school experience. As a former student I believed that attending this school well prepared me for Memorial High School. It was challenging at the beginning, but soon after all A's were easily coming with the right study habits taught. I appreciate my education received.

Memorial Middle School 2

Posted November 20, 2010
I am very unhappy with my student s experience in this school; this has been the most unpleasant schooling experience in my entire life. If I had a younger child who had to go through middle school again this wouldn t be a choice, we want the best education for our children. Spring Branch ISD has wonderful middle schools with great administrators that provide a safe and fair educational environment to students and who are educators that promote learning at all times. Spring Branch ISD is a great school district; I do no judge the whole district for an employee or two who don t do as great as the rest of the school district. I state this based on my own experience and it represents my sole opinion.

Memorial Middle School 1

Posted April 17, 2010

Posted August 28, 2009

Memorial Middle School 0

Posted August 01, 2009
i love this school i came to it last year and i love it i am now in the 7th grade i love that a lot of my friends go there! the education there is very very good !

Memorial Middle School 1

Posted December 07, 2008

Memorial Middle School
12550 Vindon Drive, Houston, TX  77024
Last modified Memorial Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Memorial Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top