Bad
Good

The zero tolerance "slogan" should be enforced and directed towards the teaching staff as well as the student body. Im not sure if this teacher I'm speaking of is involved with the mail student body or if she behaves this way out of jealousy towards the femail students. Regardless we have used the proper chain of command and the issues still occurs.

LOVE this school. Easy email access to Teachers. Immediate responses from all of them when my child was sick for several days. Before and after school tutorials available. This school is NOT EASY. Lots of homework and very challenging curriculum, even for my GT child.

I like it it's AMAZING I really like it I recommend everyone to go there ! The rating are 10 out of 10 ! :D

We love this school! Teachers care, they are approachable. My son has never been happier. We moved from a private school that was horrible. I can't believe this school is free. Some public schools really get it right!

We transitioned from a private theraputic school to MMS. The school has been everything we could hope for and more. My son has had a great experience all the way around.

I loved my middle school experience. As a former student I believed that attending this school well prepared me for Memorial High School. It was challenging at the beginning, but soon after all A's were easily coming with the right study habits taught. I appreciate my education received.

I am very unhappy with my student s experience in this school; this has been the most unpleasant schooling experience in my entire life. If I had a younger child who had to go through middle school again this wouldn t be a choice, we want the best education for our children. Spring Branch ISD has wonderful middle schools with great administrators that provide a safe and fair educational environment to students and who are educators that promote learning at all times. Spring Branch ISD is a great school district; I do no judge the whole district for an employee or two who don t do as great as the rest of the school district. I state this based on my own experience and it represents my sole opinion.

i love this school i came to it last year and i love it i am now in the 7th grade i love that a lot of my friends go there! the education there is very very good !

It used to be very exceptional, well kept school. But, I fear that we are hitting a tuff spot with our new principal. But, overall it's still a pretty good school. Sure, there is the ocassional bad apple, that's bound to happen, but there are a lot of sweet ones too who happen to be extremely smart and gifted.

Exemplary education. My daughter has loved it here for the past three years. The best of the best.

Last modified Memorial Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.