Bad
Good

We are so pleased wtih the school! The principal and PTA are wonderful!! There are small class sizes and the teachers really love the children.

I am really impressed with the quality of the teachers. My daughter has gained so much , especially in her math skills. She loves walking to school each morning instead of having to be driven !

Nottingham Elem. This was our daughters first year at school. She had a blast, making new friends, and loved all her teachers. I did have a few issues at the beginning of the year, but they were addressed and handled. I can't wait to start the 2013-2014 school year.

My grandaughter goes to Nottingham and is making a lot of progress in her studies.

I am so happy to have my kids in this school!!!! they have excellent teachers,a great PTA and my kids love it

This school is not a safely prepared. This school does not have daily earthquake, or duck and cover drills!

I am a fith grader at Nottingham Elementary and I have been there for five years. The Teachers are wonderful! The Teachers are not afraid to get down to the kids level and just help them understand. I like Nottingham because unlike most schools the kids there like being at school. We got these new things called active boreds and their really high tech. I love the playground it has a field, basketball court, playground, kickball/baseball field, and many more things. If your looking for a school i would really recomend Nottingham. IT ROCKS!!!

Last modified Nottingham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.