Houston, TX

Posted September 04, 2014
We are so pleased wtih the school! The principal and PTA are wonderful!! There are small class sizes and the teachers really love the children.

Nottingham Elementary School 4

Posted January 03, 2014
I am really impressed with the quality of the teachers. My daughter has gained so much , especially in her math skills. She loves walking to school each morning instead of having to be driven !

Posted August 09, 2013
Nottingham Elem. This was our daughters first year at school. She had a blast, making new friends, and loved all her teachers. I did have a few issues at the beginning of the year, but they were addressed and handled. I can't wait to start the 2013-2014 school year.

Posted October 31, 2010
My grandaughter goes to Nottingham and is making a lot of progress in her studies.

Posted August 20, 2010
I am so happy to have my kids in this school!!!! they have excellent teachers,a great PTA and my kids love it

Nottingham Elementary School 1

Posted March 02, 2010
This school is not a safely prepared. This school does not have daily earthquake, or duck and cover drills!

Posted April 20, 2008
I am a fith grader at Nottingham Elementary and I have been there for five years. The Teachers are wonderful! The Teachers are not afraid to get down to the kids level and just help them understand. I like Nottingham because unlike most schools the kids there like being at school. We got these new things called active boreds and their really high tech. I love the playground it has a field, basketball court, playground, kickball/baseball field, and many more things. If your looking for a school i would really recomend Nottingham. IT ROCKS!!!

Posted January 11, 2006
A great school. This school is always available for community events such as Girl Scout meetings. They have a great PTA and the principal is wonderful.

Posted January 10, 2006
Nottingham is an outstanding school. The principal and staff work well with parents and seem to find a way to reach each and every child. The students perform well year after year. My own children love the school and feel very safe and comfortable there. The parent involvement is quite good and the school events are aimed at reaching all segments of the school community. I would highly recommend Nottingham ELementary

Nottingham Elementary School 4

Posted January 27, 2005
Nottingham seems to be a lovely school. I am a Girl Scout leader and have several Daisies at this school. All of my girls love it and the school is very cooperative with scout functions. They also have an on-site afterschool care program.

570 Nottingham Oaks Trail, Houston, TX  77079
Last modified Nottingham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nottingham Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top